No Film Available

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by skippyroo1980, Dec 26, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My Cineplex has had ( NO FILM AVAILABLE) for the past 60 plus hours,
    have done all the usual clear cache etc but no change still:mad::mad:

2. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Sorry yet again I have to advise this has nothing to do with the game nor Bigpoint we like you are at the mercy of the external providers here.

3. Is this a problem that Aussies are experiencing or a global one

4. I have had plenty of movies (based in UK) with occasional "this offer is no longer available" but then there are others instead so it's probably not global.

5. Same problem in South Africa

6. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

Same in Sweden, my guess is its because there are not enough buyers buying spots from BP in "of" countries :(

7. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Exactly my guess too.

8. itsdd2

itsdd2 User

Same in Ireland, no films over Christmas, and the last ones I saw were in German - pretty pointless item on a game that is open to international players if the benefits are limited to just a few countries

9. dhruv21

dhruv21 User

same in middle east

10. Ironkat

Ironkat User

I think that it is neat to see some from other countries, even though I don't get the words. But the problem of no films are wide spread. Hop to see more soon.

11. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

This is not a tech issue although I do agree its a pain, so I will close.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.