No Loot-o-matic icon

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by jolion, Mar 21, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jolion

jolion User

I have a quest which says, Click the Loot-o-matic icon on the right side of the screen. But i don't have the icon anywhere. I've just reached lvl 14, confirmed my email some time ago. ID=9744871. Thanks for help!

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

jolion - Welcome to the game and I hope your city is growing well. The loot=o-matic is only a temporary feature that shows up every couple of weeks. The next time the Loot=o=matic is scheduled to appear will be on Friday March 25th. So you will be able to complete the task at that time. The icon will appear on the right side of the screen along with and above the rent collector and street patrol icons.

Here is a link to the FAQ's posting for the Loot-o-matic: https://board-en.risingcities.com/threads/city-wheel-loot-o-matic.814/

Anything else we can help you with?

3. jolion

jolion User

Thanks! Everything is going smoothly.

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

We are glad to hear that. Have fun building your city.

I am closing this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.