No MM for Cineplex - POST HERE

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Ironkat, Apr 6, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

I can help with this part, there is no max. You can have as much as you like.

2. MikeyC69

MikeyC69 User

2 days of videos for me with no payouts.

3. bubba0256

bubba0256 User

I also did not get credit for 3 movies I watched today and I just finished the 4th level of Artist week and didn't get the 100 mm I was supposed to get for that.

ID # 4438047

4. Cineplex problems are not a issue that tech can help with.
    for all other tech issues please start a new thread and not hijack someone elses as it only makes the moderators job a lot harder
    please read thethreads below as it will be of help to you in the future
    https://board-en.risingcities.com/threads/read-this-first.12984/

https://board-en.risingcities.com/threads/cineplex-please-read.21130/

happy gaming

5. Mr.Crowley

Mr.Crowley User

Well its broken today to I watched two and didn't get payment. and the 3ed kicked me out so no mm today :( I am just going to stop using it

6. ginger853

ginger853 User

I have been watching the movies in the Cineplex but have not been receiving the rewards. This is the third day in a row it has happened.

Is anybody experiencing the same issues and any resolutions in sight?ginger853

7. have you read the link below yet
    https://board-en.risingcities.com/threads/cineplex-please-read.21130/
    this problem is outside of techs control, there are many threads in speakers corner on this matter so will move it there
    good luck and happy gaming

8. MikeyC69

MikeyC69 User

...of watching 3 movies a day and no MM rewards. I guess instead of just replying to an existing thread we are supposed to spam the boards with repeat threads so we aren't accused of hijacking. lol

Yeah, saw the link to the post saying the OWNER of the game has NO CONTROL over a feature in THEIR GAME. I don't believe that for a second as that would simply be the height of stupidity.

So that no one is accused of hijacking I am asking people to reply with their own stories about this issue.

9. this is not the area for this thread will move it to speakers corner with all the other cineplex threads
    Happy gaming

10. olivemurmu

olivemurmu User

the cinema icon went up today...i clicked but the video did not play ...just saying 'we're sorry,blah blah blah'and i lost all three chances to earn MM.it happened yesterday too.....if there are no videos...why does the icon get active on the top of the cineplex....??????:(

11. the cineplex is on a 24 hour timer so once you click on a movie the timer starts
    other than that were all in the same boat
    question answered
    happy gaming
    closed

12. tootish1

tootish1 User

Video plays three times and clicked get reward 3x , but I'm not earning MM. It's not adding up to my cities MM counter.

13. That has been the same with me for two days. Everythign works ok, except the MM is not added.

Now I've heard that stuff about cinema "being out of your controll" in another thread and not just once, but c'mon people! Even if mods or developpers can't do anything about that directly, there must be a report channel to at least let the provider know about general issues. I know it's not mod's fault, but tell the managers about that. The alibistic way they approach the whole Cineplex issue is a bit dishonest towards players imo.

14. I wonder what would happen if we Mayors got together and boycotted the cinema as I and the rest of us are utterly fed up with this fiasco!.

How about it Mayors ?

concretejungle

15. I don't mean to be rude, but I would never join, not even encourage such inniciative. For one, I like the cinema, I'm NOT utterly fed up with that, and I DON'T consider it a fiasco. For two, I prefer reasonable communication. It just needs a bit of touch here and there. Most of the time it's a valuable asset of the game, although not working perfectly. And everybody is free to use it or not use it as they see fit, provided it works at all in their geography zone. If it doesn't, they are one option shorter. :D :D :D

E30CABRIO likes this.
  16. No offence taken nortoncommander, it is very true a right word here etc but will "BP" actually listen to one person or will it take a 1000+ voices for this to be sorted out once and for all.

concretejungle:(:mad::confused:

17. Of course they will! :) They love me and they eagerly watch every single word I type. ............... lol

Unfortunatelly they are so much awe stricken that they often go speechless and fail to respond at all. :D :D :D

Nevertheless, I'm telling you, it feels awesome to know you are loved. :)

PS: Just kidding .......... in case you wonder if I'm still in my right mind. :)

E30CABRIO and oddog like this.
  18. hmm, in that case are you able to sneak under their radar and sort it?, just have to leave that magnetic personality of yours behind incase they have metal detectors :):D:D

19. oddog

oddog User

Hi: i watched a movie yesterday and didn't get my mm, today i watched two movies and didn;t get my mm, can someone please look into this and see if my money is hiding somewhere? thanks, cheers, colette id #5768033

20. Arsuru

Arsuru User

Looks like the update broke MM recognition. First the cinema, and then someone reported not getting MM from the event rewards, and another from a paid pack. At least I plan to gather drops for a while before I turn in this stage.

Bonus code time? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.