No MM for Cineplex - POST HERE

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Ironkat, Apr 6, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Typishe Ford
    21:13 CEST

Same fault - everything runs perfect, only MM is not given. :cool:

2. E30CABRIO

E30CABRIO User

have just seen 3 movies, but no MM pay out:(

3. MikeyC69

MikeyC69 User

Obvious troll is obvious. GTFO dude, you aren't contributing to this thread other than to piss people off.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
  4. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

We have gathered enough information about this issue and be assured we are doing everything possible to restore its functionality. There is no need to open new threads about the Cineplex for the time being.

For the time being we ask you to be patient and not engage in heated arguments which can cause breaking the rules that govern this forum.
    We will follow-up with a official statement once we have more news about this.

Meanwhile this has been closed to avoid further infractions.

5. Sassy38

Sassy38 User

Watched Samsung video for Dishwasher called "Pop Art Prank" at 7:38 am EDT Monday June 16th. Did NOT get 15mm after claiming reward.

ID 4593384

6. SHOMBEE

SHOMBEE User

:cool:dont worry, u r not alone. its happening with me also.

every day i watch videos and no reward after claiming it

7. jossu76

jossu76 User

i have got problen too.id 5762330

8. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

We are aware of the problems with Cineplex.
    Please read the answer <HERE>

9. Tarise

Tarise User

Requested thread could not be found. Something wrong with that link for me. Wizz, I'm still getting the old "Please disable your ad-block in order to watch movies" message and I have turned it off. As I said, no problems when I play Farmerama but still have no joy in RIsing Cities when it comes to the Cineplex. Help please and thanks!!

10. Yes, the link is broken. :)

11. Malayswiss

Malayswiss User

Hello players, I got solution of cinemax watching and no MM received. What you have to do is delete(saling the cineplax) and build a new one (buy news cineplax). However you have to wait 24-48 hours to get new add on your new cineplax. I lost my 5 days without MM received but now is work as normal.

Is better to try than to wait right?

Good luck.

12. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

I am closing this thread now as we already know the problem exists and the externals are working to fix the problem.

13. rastadread

rastadread User

why does the pop up blockers keep on affecting my cinema

14. WoosterUK

WoosterUK User

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.