No Summer Festival?

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by MisterN68, Aug 5, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. MisterN68

MisterN68 User

(Move if in wrong place)

Summer Olympics start today, but i dont see an event? Did we have a special event when the London Olympics (2012) were on, dont remember that :rolleyes:
    During Sochi (2014 Winter Olympics) we had winter festival and with football (soccer) tournaments we have had events though.
    Also in archives there is a thread about Summer Olympics, but where's the event?
    Dont want to criticise any1, but got used to have an event while a big sports event is on, so was looking forward to have 1 now :D:p

MisterN68

2. jelly999

jelly999 User

Yes,I also want to have it.:rolleyes:
    MisterN68,I think that you're a great passionate of sports,aren't you??o_O

3. billyjim

billyjim User

It looks like we are getting a birthday event instead of a summer event. That could be interesting.

4. the Birthday event is better than nothing i suppose :rolleyes:
    although there is a new building in this one not just something that looks like a remodeled old one ;)

5. jelly999

jelly999 User

That's awesome...
    I think if we want a new event we should asked them(Mods) about it a week or month ago.So that they will be able to make it.:)

6. MisterN68

MisterN68 User

Yes, I think i am ;):rolleyes:. Boxing, judo, taekwondo, ski jumping, and downhill are not favourites, almost anything else goes, especially ice hockey and english premiership (Not from there, so i support Chelsea and both Manchester Teams):cool::rolleyes:. And Olympics of course (following athletics and anything with ball in the name):);)

7. good I like football and soccer.
    I hate cricket.:p

8. Noukicity

Noukicity User

I like judo, that's the sport I do, and it's very exciting to watch:)

9. yeah judo, karate and kung fu they are exciting to watch.(have you watched kung fu panda animated movie);)
    (I have watched all it's parts 1,2,3):)

10. Noukicity

Noukicity User

Yes I have, they are so much fun to watch:)

11. YEAH PO IS TOO FUNNY I love him;)