not getting email

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Jamerica, Mar 1, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Jamerica

Jamerica User

I am not getting the email to reset my password. I was signed on through games.com. I think your emails go to aol instead of the actual user. I am trying to finish the biker quest, most likely won't be able to now. My user name is tcs001 ; ID # 8335285.
    thank you

We edited your post in order to eliminate your email adress, as you know that is confidential information, we did it for your own security.

Last edited by moderator: Mar 1, 2016
  2. Artisan

Artisan Team Leader Team RisingCities

Hi Jamerica,

Please try go to the rising cities login page through the big point website you will be able to reset your pass word yourself
    Firstly click on the forgotten password and then follow the prompts, that should fix your problem.
    when and if you have successfully logged back into the game can you advise us by making a post in the forum to that affect.
    Please let us know if it works, if not, we will have to forward your case to our superiors.

Try the link below, please:
    Rising Cities Login

Regards
    Artisan

3. Jamerica

Jamerica User

Yes, this is what I tried before. I just tried it again. I am not getting the email. Like I said it is going to aol, not the users.

4. are you able to change your email address?

5. Jamerica

Jamerica User

No, I don't know where I could do that at.

6. Artisan

Artisan Team Leader Team RisingCities

Hello again Jamerica,

We will forward this issue to our superiors. Let's hope they have a solution.

Thank you for your patience.

7. Jamerica

Jamerica User

Thank you, I have been playing that city for over 2 years now and would hate to lose everything I have worked on.

8. Hi Jamerica,
    Has your problem now been resolved, if so we would appreciate you letting us know so others may benefit from this ;)

9. Jamerica

Jamerica User

No. nobody has contacted me either.

10. Hi Jamerica,
    I had a look at your logs which is showing us that your logging into the game and there is quite a lot of activity in your game, There fore you or some one is playing on your account ? :(

11. Jamerica

Jamerica User

It is not this city that I am asking about. I play 2 cities. I can't log in from the other city so I have to post from this one. I put my user name and ID # for that city on my first message... here it is again.

user name: tcs001

Id# 8335285

Thank you

12. Jamerica

Jamerica User

Hello, has there been any progress? I have not heard from anyone since my last message. I would like to start playing this city again, especially for the Easter event.

Thank you

13. Hi Jamerica ,
    I will see what is happening and forward your post to the right area :)

14. Jamerica

Jamerica User

Am I going to get any help or not. I have not heard anything since your last post above. I have been playing this game for over 2 years. It has been over a month now that I have not been able to access my city. This is a pretty poor way to treat your customers.

15. I will follow this up in my next weekly report

16. Jamerica

Jamerica User

All I need is a new password. How is this so difficult? All I keep hearing is you will look into it and then nothing.

17. Can you please fill in a new support ticket please when you get a reply please fill in all the questions so that we can proceed from there thankyou:)

18. Jamerica

Jamerica User

I just sent a new ticket.