not getting marketplace idems

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by sams264227011a, Aug 19, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I am not getting marketplace items. i'll loose my city credits. but won't get the things I pierces. what is going on. | ID 8766353

2. G`day sams, I have checked your logs and you have been very busy in the market place.
    I will need to know which transactions you have not received CC for.
    Occassionaly there is a delay in your CC being credited to your account, it seems to go via snail mail via the south pole.:D:D
    In the meantime I would recommend you delete you flash data and clear your browser cookies an cache, then reboot your computer from a cold start. ;)

3. I did delete you flash data and clear your browser cookies an cache, then reboot your computer from a cold start, before I put in then post. hard to tell witch one, It was one 4 potatoes . guess it's gone now. have too move on. things happen I guess.

4. I can check individual transactions how ever you have over 25,000 of them:eek:, so it is helpful to have as many details you can give us

5. the only help i can give you. it was the large transaction 4 potatoes just before my post. if that is any help. was a fairly big one. was a lot of city credits. don't really recall the amount.

6. G`day the transaction for that amount has been logged as paid nothing further can be done from here. how ever I will sent in a report.