Not sure why you closed my thread

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by GORDR22, Jan 20, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. harley9883

harley9883 User

Has anyone else experienced the issue of the Bonus Code "RCLOGIN" not working for them? Tried several times this week, each time I get a different message.

2. Geflin

Geflin User

The Bonus Code was valid "until" 2/24/2015. Am unsure if that meant to today or through today. Maybe a mod can give you a better answer, but I'm betting time to redeem it ran out.

3. Kiriana

Kiriana User

Geflin just had me check because I had not found time to use the Bonus Code, I got the same "Campaign not found" message. I am pretty sure that means the time the code was valid for has expired.

4. billyjim

billyjim User

Sad to say it expired on the twenty fourth of February. See the posting in Official Announcements :(

5. harley9883

harley9883 User

Yes, but I tried to acquire it on the 22nd 23rd and 24th, to no avail! lol, oh well.. its kinda par-for-the-course here at RC.

6. harley9883

harley9883 User

7. Geflin

Geflin User

If you did so, the logs will show it and the mods could help you get it, I would think. Try submitting a support ticket.

8. harley9883

harley9883 User

Thanks Geflin, I'll try that. ..by the way do you know what the bonus gift was?

9. billyjim

billyjim User

It was six hours of the rent collector. It was nice to have. I do not use the rent collector often myself.

10. harley9883

harley9883 User

Thanks Billyjim, ..I use the rent collector all the time (buy it by the month), with nearly 400 residentials, it saves me a lot of time.

11. billyjim

billyjim User

I use to use the rent collector but I found that i actually earn more points not using it. The process of collecting rent for me is I collect rent from short time units and then go progressively to the higher timed units. Before the time I finish the play field the two and five minute fields are ready to be collected again. Then on to the next play field. Then by the time I collect all of the play fields the twenty minutes or less fields are ready for harvesting again. So I can get several rounds of rent out of half hour of play time.i

12. fred1471

fred1471 User

Sounds too hard for me I am lazy one click even if I lose points. Also I lose pp ep because the commercial buildings dont hold enough.

13. billyjim

billyjim User

It is as you say "Life is what you make of it. So make it special"

I also like Auntie Mame's saying "Yes! Life's a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death"

Do what ever works for you. Game on and have fun. :D

14. Geflin

Geflin User

Sorry I didn't answer you; was across town caring for my friend who is dying of cancer, which I do most weekends. Thank you, Billyjim, good Sir, for answering Harley's question:)

15. billyjim

billyjim User

I am always happy to assist anyone when I can. I have gone through the pain of caring for someone dying of cancer. Good luck.

16. Geflin

Geflin User

Thank you, kind Sir. She and I have been friends for a very long time, and I am one of the few friends she has left who will take the time to take care of her and her house. As you know, there are ups and downs to it, but you do what is right in your heart. Occurs to me the conversations around here sometimes get as convoluted as that trail of that everloving white rabbit ....but I have noticed more forum members actively talking these days. Now if we can just get the other side talking more often:rolleyes: After all, that is what this thread started about in the first place.

17. billyjim

billyjim User

That is more elusive than that other convoluted character in the story the "Cheshire Cat" and even more bizarre, confusing and symbolic than that white rabbit. That is not feline pride talking. :p

18. Geflin

Geflin User

Wonder what Gordr22 is up to these days? Hope he gets back in the conversation, would love to see him get some answers to his questions (overall).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.