nothing changes ever.

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by wrighty8, Mar 4, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wrighty8

wrighty8 User

so i have been playing this game for ages now and i have had enough now . In October 2015 i put a thread on here saying nothing new then. meaning there has been no improvement to this game for a long time. Then on April 9 2016 i put a thread on here saying Still Nothing New then meaning this game has not changed at all since then. It is now March 3 2018 and nothing has changed on this game since then. every time i put something on here a member of the team say its difficult to do these things take time behind the scenes and more ******** like that. how come we cant have more land to build on (make my city rise) next to the main city to the left. i probably have 500 or more houses to build but guess what no land to build on. im not the only one either. get a grip on this once great game and employ someone that can produce more land cant be that hard you have made four others. Or just tell us the game is a dead loss and no one cares any more your just happy to leave it as is and take peoples money of them to build a tiny Hamlet. for those who say why more land i have 17200 people in my town i am on level 59 and i want a CITY not a town.​

Lideczka676 likes this.
  2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

wrighty8 - Please do not repost the same thread in multiple locations. You have all ready posted this comment in a different thread. As I told you before I have sent your comment up through the chain of command. I am closing this thread as a duplicate of the previous mentioned thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.