Nothing happens when I click on City Hall

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Chasmic, Jul 16, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Chasmic

Chasmic User

I upgraded my city hall, and now no property sheet opens when I click on it???

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Everything appears to be normal with you city hall. I am not sure what you mean by "no property sheet" Your city hall is at level 8 the maximum level for the city hall.

3. Hi! Can you please check my city hall? I've never seen anything else, except "up grade your city hall"
    ID 10142352

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  4. s.c.lynx

DoubleMayor - That is about all there is to the city hall and the daily rewards. The city hall is a trigger in the game programing. Each level changes the offeres and subtle changes in the game. But, is required feature, just not a particular active one.

5. Sorry to come up with this again. Can you check it now again? Really nothing happens or shows right now! Thanks...

6. s.c.lynx

Everything appears to be fine. You are on a time hold of 13 hours and 42 minutes. You should be able to do what you will when that is over.

7. sixcordes

sixcordes User

bonjour
    J'ai agrandi la mairie (je suis au niveau 8), mais rien ne se passe. Pas de récompense et la mission reste affichée. Y a-t-il une manipulation que je pourrais tenter ? Merci de vos réponses

8. s.c.lynx

Please it is a requirement that all postings in the main forum MUST BE IN ENGLISH

The reward should be yours in a little over seventeen hours when the upgrade is complete.