Null??

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MI.Calgon, Jan 22, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MI.Calgon

MI.Calgon User

:confused: I'll start by saying that I am not sure if this is a tech issue. If it isn't, feel free to move to general questions. If it is, please pass along the issue.

When I logged in to play this afternoon, I began by collecting my daily bonus from city hall and Christmas tree. When I clicked the tree, it showed that I was getting 2,800 along with the word "null" below it.o_O
    The same thing happened when clicking city hall.

I decided to take note of specific EP, CC, and inventory when I clicked the bakery. It did appear that the items were added to my inventory, EP, and CC amounts.
    I'm going (when finished with this post) to collect rent so that I can move forward with my Winterfest Reload event. I sure hope that all will be credited properly and that I will be able to finish without any complications!

So, I'm not sure why that is showing up while collecting. I just don't want to lose what progress I make with my event. :rolleyes: *sigh*

2. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

I do believe this is just a display issue and not a real issue however I will leave the subject open just in case.

3. MI.Calgon

MI.Calgon User

It most likely was just a display issue.:p
    It doesn't seem to be happening now. :) I was able to continue making progress on my event, earn CC & EP from my rentals, and add to my inventory.

4. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Cheers for that but let me know if it shows up again please?.

MI.Calgon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.