Οδηγίες - βοήθεια στα Ελληνικά ;

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by LILA-SKILAKI, Oct 18, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Θα ήθελα παρακαλώ κάποια βοήθεια στα ελληνικά, γίνεται;

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

There is no Greek forum any more. All posting in the forum must be in English, except the few speciilty language threads. French, Polish, Czech, Hungarian. So try using a translation program such as Google Translate to translate your comments or questions into English. Some suggestions keep the comments as simple as possible; Simple statements are easier to understand when translated; Always provide your ID number.

Δεν υπάρχει πλέον ελληνικό φόρουμ. Όλες οι δημοσιεύσεις στο φόρουμ πρέπει να είναι στα αγγλικά, εκτός από τα λίγα νήματα γλώσσας ειδικού περιεχομένου. Γαλλικά, Πολωνικά, Τσέχικα, Ουγγρικά. Επομένως, δοκιμάστε να χρησιμοποιήσετε ένα πρόγραμμα μετάφρασης, όπως το Google Translate, για να μεταφράσετε τα σχόλια ή τις ερωτήσεις σας στα Αγγλικά. Κάποιες προτάσεις κρατούν τα σχόλια όσο το δυνατόν πιο απλά. Οι απλές δηλώσεις είναι πιο κατανοητές όταν μεταφράζονται. Να παρέχετε πάντα τον αναγνωριστικό αριθμό σας.

3. οκ. I'll try in English
    I was level 10.
    I have already built the fire station. I have already taken part in firefighting incidents.
    The hospital and the police station are donated.
    I gave promotions to my firefighters. Then I deactivated the emergency system. And ....I lost the fire station.
    1) - How do reactivate the fire station
    I did not find the police station and I rebuilt it when I went to level 11.
    2) - I do not have the hospital. It shows at level 12.
    ID 10069718

4. s.c.lynx

LILA-SKILAKI - The question about the fire station could have two answers: Did you just move the fire station off the playing field and into storage? If so your fire station will be located in the storage section under the "Emergency System Items"; or Did you bulldoze the fire station? If so you will have to rebuild the fire station from the Designer Depot, under the "Special" tab. I checked your game and your Fire Station is in your Storage area. On the tool bar at the bottom of screen click on the far left button "tools" then on the drop up screen click on the middle button "move" the storage area will appear at top of screen. Click on the far right button in the storage area "Emergency System Items". You will find your Fire Station there. Just click on the fire station and move it to your playing field.

To get the Hospital, you need to complete a task, and then you will find it in the Designer Depot special section. Check out this FAQ:
    https://board-en.risingcities.com/threads/hospital.1887/

Sorry for the long explanations.

Have fune with your city.

5. thank you s.c.lynx very mush and have a
    good night!!!

6. s.c.lynx

You are welcome and have fun building your city. Closing thread at this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.