Old Market Event

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Lorraine, Jan 2, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lorraine

Lorraine User

Old Market Event I was unable to finish in Dec 2013, icon stuck on quest area, will not clear. Please can you help me.

Also cineplex states I have 2 tickets left, but this morning I clicked on cineplex to start film, it totally cancelled its self out and then said I have to wait until tomorrow (Friday) no film, 1 click and nothing? is there a problem with this building.

2. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

You forgot your ID number so I can take a look.

Movies are nothing to do with us they are outside advertisers who will advertize when they feel like it.

I dont think many outside the US (big advertisers) will have many movies.

Lorraine likes this.
  3. Lorraine

Lorraine User

My ID number
    Lorraine64 ID 7453365
    Thank you for reply:)

4. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

It is not stuck this is an event you must complete before winning the prize.

You will need to do the event again when it next comes around.

Lorraine likes this.
  5. Lorraine

Lorraine User

Thank you for the help, still learning about the game which I do enjoy.

6. Amanda__6

Amanda__6 User

I've had the same issue with the cinema, I've not had any films available for the last 2 days.

Also I completed the Farmer's Market quest but it didn't tick it off and now I've started a new event, does this also mean it didn't count and I have to wait till it becomes available again?? Odd!

Amanda_6 ID7576731

7. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Like I said movies are advertisements by outside companies and nothing to do with us at tech support.
    Some countries may never get them while others like the US will get many.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.