Pekárna

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Oamosis, May 22, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oamosis

Oamosis User

Jak mám zprovoznit pekárnu?

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Oamosis This is the English Forum. Only postings in English are allowed in this forum. If you are unable to ask your question or comment in English please do not post here. If you have an issue please submit a service ticket they will be able to assist you.

3. Oamosis

Oamosis User

Já vám nerozumím. Mám postavenou pekárnu ale nefunguje mi. Jak ji mám nastartovat ( obilí mám)

4. s.c.lynx

Oamosis You must post in English! I have not been able to find a bakery in your city?

5. Oamosis

Oamosis User

Já vám nerozumím ani slovo. Musíte psát česky. Jiný jazyk neovládám

6. s.c.lynx

Oamosis - All postings in this forum must be in English. We can not assist you otherwise. If you can not post in English, Send in a support ticket. They will be able to assist you.

Osmóza - Všechny příspěvky v tomto fóru musí být v angličtině. Nemůžeme vám pomoci jinak. Pokud nemůžete poslat v angličtině, pošlete do lístku na podporu. Budou vám schopni pomoci.

7. Oamosis

Oamosis User

Já anglicky neumím ani slovo. Na lístek neznám adresu. Mě jen zaráží, že mě to stále směřuje sem, když chci na fórum. Asi musím přestat hrát

8. Milan171

Milan171 User

Oamomis, I also don't speak English.

As a player, the player the order of these two things:
    1. Use Google Chrome, and
    2. Use service from the Google Translate

Remember them well because these two lines, to my satisfaction, serve well for a long time.

9. s.c.lynx

Thank you Milan171,

Oamosis - I am sorry I am unable to assist you and must now close this thread per instructions. Good luck and wishing you the best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.