Permit / ssion rework :)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by nortoncommander, Feb 17, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tamy

Tamy User

Thanks! I should have thought of this myself.. Indeed, on city side, all permits are visible.

2. Tamy

Tamy User

This is weird. I see that they went up to 70 MM.

3. Really? My Sollar costs 72, which is still more the twice as much. Could it be that the price is progressive? How many sollars have you bought already? I think it would be nasty but logical solution to sort out "unlimited" resources. But I don't remember anybody mentionning anything about that.

Eh, that would be a real catch if it is so ..........

Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
  4. 70 or 72? And wind farm is 53?

5. I have 4 Solar Power Plants in total. I had 2 in the field and 2 in the Designer Depot. After today's maintenance I have a problem with the energy of my city, so I decided to build the other 2 (well, just put them, no construction steps or CC needed).

Now, if I want to buy another one, the price is 76 MM. I think I got all of them as rewards from events.

Wind Farms for me cost 47MM. I already have 3 Wind Farms.

Maybe you are right. Could it be that the price depends on how many items we already have?

6. Price per permit goes up with each subsequent permit purchased, as noted in the bullet points here.
    In other words, if you buy a permit the next permit will be more expensive. Same goes for residences and commercials.:(

7. OK, so a lot of extra permits will be just useless as for example the price for additional permits of regular decos are rediculous at the first step already. Other prices go up so steep that you will pay a lot more just for those permits which were available before the rework, the extra "unlimited" ones don't even need to be mentioned. Which renders my initial assessment correct as the grab for money is now even more obvious. And that's wicked ......... lol

8. BigWillem1

BigWillem1 User

What was that quote?
    "Greed is good!"

9. Well I don't mind this. It's obvious that they need money. It's business for them. What I dislike is constant and too obvious misinforming the comunity. Read this from OA:
    and compare with reality - huge increase in MM costs. Yes, save a few CC and pay multiple times more for it in MM. :) You can't even correctly call it an understatement. :) Now does Mr. S still want to talk about honesty and openness? I don't think so as we've seen enough already. :cool: :rolleyes: :cool:

10. You got that right! I can now purchase a fountain (+11 mood) for 19MMo_O, or a palm tree (+16 mood) for 25MM:eek:. Residential prices are way to steep as well.:(

11. If this is the case and prices are progressive then there should be something listed in FAQ on this, there fore we re able to plan the growth of our cities more ecconomically

12. There's general note on that, without details, in FAQ. See post 26.

13. brucenic

brucenic User

I have 11 solars hence the 156 for next one. I was turning my city green, but that dream is over now. 156 is out of the question.
    I understand the need for RC to make money, but this really is a step too far.
    I was also about a week away from having enough MM for another lumber mill, so that's another major disappointment.
    It's been a bad week in Rising City.

14. Yes, it does look like they overdid it with these Solar panels. Just rough estimate would be you pay 3 to 4 times as much MM for them now then before. Another thing is that we now have no idea where we are at with pricing as there is no advice as to starting prices and price increase. I guess we will have to figure it out ourself. Some decos seem cheaper probably to compensate the use of high mood stamp plants. Well, we will survive it. Somebody could do a thorough analysis of all this MM crunch. I've got no time for it atm. :)

15. brucenic

brucenic User

I had 2 wind farms; built a new one for 47 MM. Next one is 49 MM.

16. It is strange. It seems that gift permits are included in price increase as my starting price is 53. I think I have 4 or 5 wind farms. On the other hand the price increase is not very steep at least for the first few purchases.

Edit: Actually, just realised. Did you buy the initial two wind farms or is one or both a price from events/other sources. ?

Last edited: Feb 22, 2014
  17. brucenic

brucenic User

One was definitely a prize from an event; I'm not sure about the other, but I don't think I bought it.
    So:
    47, 49, 51, 53?

18. Can't tell unless you are sure about the origin of your wind farms. I only bought 2 as there were not more available for purchase before rework.

19. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

I have 7 Wind Farms, next cost 53MM.
    2 bought before rework.
    2 from Winter event.
    3 from medal wins.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.