Placing and building the Fishery

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by gamers542, Jul 30, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gamers542

gamers542 User

I need help building the fishery. I was able to place it on the fish icon where it should be. But now I can't build it because the street icon with a red X now appears. I tried surrounding the fishery with piers and even gravel paths but I can't get the street icon with a red X to go away. I haven't found an answer to the question anywhere. What do I need to do.

Thanks

My ingame id is 9930953

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  2. Elco

Elco User

Hi @gamers542

Stupid question from me but your pier is linked to a street which somehow goes back to the bridge without being interrupted? That's what I have in my game and this is how it works for me.

Could you perhaps edit your post and add your game ID as this would help greatly the moderators to pinpoint your account, log into it and test?

Technically your thread should have been posted in the Questions & Bug Reports section (https://board-en.risingcities.com/forums/questions-bug-reports.812/) but a moderator might be able to move it there so please don't repost the same thread elsewhere :)

I certainly hope you'll soon be able to build your fishery.

3. gamers542

gamers542 User

I was trying out different things. Currently the fishery is being built on the fish spot currently surrounded by a gravel path which is linked by regular streets.

Elco likes this.
  4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

gamers542 - Thank you Elco once again, on a correct answers. gamers542 - Like in the main play field where all buildings have to connect to city hall. it is necessary in the seashore field to connect all buildings to the bridge. Your Fishery is not connected to the bridge with a continous street connection. This is why you are unable to start construction.

Elco likes this.
  5. Elco

Elco User

Problem solved then if you were able to build your fishery :)

6. s.c.lynx

Not yet. Thank you once again Elco

7. gamers542

gamers542 User

It worked. By connecting the bridge to the fishery via streets ,I am now able to build the fishery. Thanks again.

Elco likes this.
  8. s.c.lynx

Glad to be of assistance. Thanks again Elco. I am closing thread at this time.

Elco likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.