Playfield expansion

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by skippyroo1980, Mar 5, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Number one on my wish list for this year, is either a expansion of existing play field on the shore or a new play field to the north :)

MillerWrox likes this.
  2. billyjim

billyjim User

I do not care whether it is north, south, east or west. Just give us more space. :D

daniel23492, MisterN68 and *kimmi* like this.
  3. *kimmi*

*kimmi* User

... while we're waiting maybe we can use

[​IMG]

:p;)

Geflin and MillerWrox like this.
  4. MisterN68

MisterN68 User

I agree. And off topic wish: Let us move powerplants between playfields without demolishing them 1st. :rolleyes::cool:

MisterN68 (ID=5218933)

5. Agree with this

Agree with this too. Also the manufacturing buildings (Farm, bakery, etc.) .

6. piche413

piche413 User

I also agree with it. It would be really nice to be able to move them wherever we like and another expansion would be nice also.

7. Jrooksjr

Jrooksjr User

How about a Desert playfield with Adobe buildings (Desert type theme)

Andrewjf likes this.
  8. Geflin

Geflin User

Agree with everything stated here. Would like to move/consolidate my power plants and/or manufacturing facilities. Love the desert scene idea. Am about to need that space suit thing, Kimmi (running outta land and will soon be sending residents to your moon resort on a temporary basis:p). I have many high level buildings I just have no room for (like the condos). I do not want to demolish lower level houses, I want to keep what I have worked so hard to build! Ergo: more play fields needed. Let's make the next one bigger (more like the main field and less like the smaller additional fields). Can't be all that hard to do. The map looks like they might be planning one to the right of the mountains and above the suburbs. This is where communication from BP/RC devs would be very helpful.:rolleyes:

9. fred1471

fred1471 User

Don't hold your breathe

10. Geflin

Geflin User

Been holding my breath....why do ya think me eyes are blue?

daniel23492 and fred1471 like this.
  11. More playfield would be good. How about a western United States theme?

12. piche413

piche413 User

Another expansion would be nice as long as they do not limit the amount or what type of buildings you can build on them. The mountain playfield is nice but you can only build so many buildings in certain areas and then they cost you MM. I've built all the buildings using CC's but the playfield is nowhere near full. A lot of territory left but it will cost a lot of MM to build it up.

Andrewjf likes this.
  13. Geflin

Geflin User

Not to mention the size of the field...why not make them the same size as the main play field? There's a lot of wasted space in the Mountain area...the Seacoast and Suburbs are better, but still small. Looks like they might have plans for the map area above the Suburbs; we can hope:rolleyes:

14. piche413

piche413 User

Let's hope that they give us more options for placing buildings than the mountain area. I put all my pre-fab houses and others that require only the vegetable stand there because the Stone Terrace requires the vegetable stand. You have such a small area to place other buildings.

15. That does look logical. Hopefully it will come with extra manufacturing facilities :)

16. Arsuru

Arsuru User

I'm still waiting for the water in the burbs to be useful. Or the coast to be more useful, if you will.

17. Geflin

Geflin User

What's with the water in the burbs? Are we unable to place anything there or something? Have not got that far yet....

18. Arsuru

Arsuru User

That's right, the water areas aren't purchasable. Makes it a lot less appealing unless you only want to cram buildings in.

Geflin likes this.
  19. Geflin

Geflin User

I think they should modify that and allow those water plots to be purchased and used. Thank you, Asuru, for the information.;)

20. Kiriana

Kiriana User

There is that space above the suburbs that would do quite nicely. I would like to see an "Old Town" theme with some really classic style houses (shotguns, cape towns, maybe plantation style with columns, etc.). Or a Southwest theme with cacti and tumbleweeds, and stucco ranches and adobe brick houses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.