Playfield expansion

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by skippyroo1980, Mar 5, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

Getting a little cranky Krassandra.... take the trouble to check out Bigpoint GmbH's company mission statement on THEIR website before you state what is and what is not. It's fact, not my opinion.
    I'm not actually saying that it is....

2. Krassandra

Krassandra User

Do you really believe in that fancy words developers always say and promises they always broke? :rolleyes:

3. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

I'm not that cynical but run a little on faith.... not many game developers would get themselves involved in this:

https://board-en.risingcities.com/threads/big-pat-on-the-back-for-bigpoint-gmbh-helping-nepal.38555/

I think that speaks volumes for the character of those running Bigpoint GmbH. Perhaps you have had some bad experiences, but BP have made no promises to me, I just play their awesome game and hope they continue to support it and keep it free to play.

4. Krassandra

Krassandra User

Just an another way of advertising :confused:
    Not at all. "Company mission" describes some ideal and game promo describes some ideal game. Reality is always worse. The only difference is that some companies (like BP) still provide more or less decent real product...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.