please help quest bug coastal strip

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by teriworld, Nov 20, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. teriworld

teriworld User

my quest is finish and is stay there and no end for quest . y delete one house on modern pillars and recreate form start 2 times and no finish for quest help please

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

You need to move residents into the new home and the task should finish. Let us know whether the quest finishes.

3. teriworld

teriworld User

no just the same is the same no finish quest stey thereis the 3 time rebiulding pilon house

4. teriworld

teriworld User

sry my eng is poor

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
  5. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Your English is fine. I went into your game and the quest is complete awaiting for you to pick up reward. Some times the servers and your game get out of sync and it takes a while for the update to get to your device. Have fun building your city.

Notes to help us in the futures: Do not double post the prefered method of adding an additional comment is to edit the previous post. Double posting is considered a form of spam. Also please post your game ID number in your first posting as this will allow us easier access to your particular game.