Announcement Population Game Round 1 Winners

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by s.c.lynx, Mar 2, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Thanks to everyone who participated in the first round of the Population Game. The class of residents this time was the Workers. Here is the list of winners

First Place Cotewa Modern Apartment Tower

Second Place anourkjpros Bueno Vista Castle

Third Place Froznsaga Bow Style Villa

Mystery Prize Marleigh 12 hour rent timer
    nika1980 6 hour rent timer

Congratulations to our winners and remember the second round has started. You will need to re-enter your data to qualify for the second round.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
    nika1980 likes this.
  2. anoukjoris

anoukjoris User

Thank you very much for the klein Draeckenstein building.
    So is it called in the Netherlands:)

3. s.c.lynx

We are glad you like your prize. That makes us feel great and thank you for letting us know. :D

Now remember you have to enter in the second phase of the Population Game. Running till 21.03.2016.

anoukjoris likes this.
  4. Cotewa

Cotewa User

Thank you very much. I'm so, so pleased with my prize. I'm normally not one of the lucky ones. :)

5. s.c.lynx

Once again, we appreciate your participation and are so happy you liked your prize.

6. nika1980

nika1980 User

Thank you very much :)

7. Marleigh

Marleigh User

Well, shoot. I had no idea. I totally missed this and I never noticed I had a rent collector. Thanks, anyway! :)