Announcement Population Game Round 2 winners

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by s.c.lynx, Apr 1, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Thanks to everyone who participated in the second round of the Population Game. The class of residents this time was the Capitalist. Here is the list of winners

First Place garry58 Manor

Second Place briansonders Bow Style Villa

Third Place Bigwillim1 Buena Vista Castle

Mystery Prize
    TheCharlesy 12 hour rent timer
    Estrid 6 hour rent timer

Congratulations to our winners and remember the third round has starts on April 4, 2016. You will need to re-enter your data to qualify for the third round.​

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
    nika1980 and garry58 like this.
  2. BigWillem1

BigWillem1 User

Pity. I was confident I would be third if capitalist catagory was picked
    Did I break a rule?

3. s.c.lynx

You did I appoligise for my Steve Harvey moment. When I was compiling the data I inverted two of your numbers. We have rectified the situation. No rules were broken by you. You should be receiving your reward in the next few days.

BigWillem1 likes this.
  4. Bamsebjorn

Bamsebjorn User

Sorry, did I broke any rules ?

5. yes :(
    Your population count was not correct due to the level 4 golden linings estate residences that you have.
    Once you have these residences every time you upgrade one to level 3 or 4 or move one to a different place on the play field it will distort your true population even more so. then it is nearly impossible to keep track of your right count unless you cross check every residence that you have :eek::eek:
    We have requested that the tech people try and fix this problem, to date this is still a work in progress.
    please continue to enter our other games as there will be those that do not include population counts :):)
    Good luck in our next games :cool:

6. Bamsebjorn

Bamsebjorn User

Funny. "I broke a rule" by just playing the game. A game where tech people a trying to fix a problem in the game, not becouse I breaking a rule.
    I like the name on the building "Golden Linings". It gave a mening. :)

7. Can you confirm I won? I doubt there's anyone with a username so close to mine but it's best to check.

8. Jubiiiiiiii..........

9. s.c.lynx

Yes you are one of the winners I am sorry I missed typed your name. My dyslexia struck once again. I am sending a correction to the person making the awards possible.

10. s.c.lynx

Yes you did win congratulations. Sorry my dyslexia was showing through when I typed the list up. I did get your ID number correct which the person actually awarding the prizes uses. I have also sent a correction email to them. Again I am sorry to have typed your name incorrectly.

11. BigWillem1

BigWillem1 User

No problem. Thank you for correcting it. I'm looking forward to receiving this building (haven't got it yet)

12. s.c.lynx

It will take a few days. Thank you for understanding. I have put in place new safe guards to help me from making this mistake again.

13. Artisan

Artisan Team Leader Team RisingCities

Hello dear Mayors,

Prizes have been awarded, could you please confirm?

For these Mayors with these prizes:

Mystery Prize
    TheCharlesy 12 hour rent timer
    Estrid 6 hour rent timer

would you give us a date for introducing it for you or we can do it any time?

14. BigWillem1

BigWillem1 User

Confirmed

15. Artisan

16. garry58

garry58 User

Yep got my prize. Thanks to the mods for running the comp :)

17. Artisan

Thank you for your confirmation !:)

You are welcome!

18. That's no problem. I play several games with the same username and see it typed incorrectly more often that spelt correctly so you're certainly not the first one to do that, or even the tenth.

Preferably, to have the rent timer running from Saturday morning to early evening would allow me to take advantage the most. I'm thinking roughly 09:00-21:00 UK time. If that's not possible, I can't be online weekday daytimes after tomorrow so it would have to be a weekend.

19. s.c.lynx

I will pass this information on to Artisan. It appears she is handling awarding prizes this month. She will try to accomadate you as best she can. Thank you for understanding and have fun. A quick warning the Rent Collector is addictive.

20. Artisan

Hello TheCharlesy,

Your Collector has been activated, have fun! ;)