Population limit?

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Eddie112, Jun 4, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddie112

Eddie112 User

Good morning mayors,
    Is there a maximum limit of the number of inhabitants for our cities?
    Thanks!

2. Elco

Elco User

Hi there Mayor Eddie112!

I know of cities with in excess of 30.000 inhabitants. Those are from players who have reached the max level of 75 and I guess they balance the energy requirements quite well although they might be struggling with fulfilling the commercial needs...

I am currently tasked to reach 5.000 inhabitants in my city. What about you?

Eddie112 likes this.
  3. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

The population is limited only by the buildings you choose and the amount of property available. I am sure there is an upper limit but as far as I am aware of there is no one has ever reached it.

Thank you Elco for your great comment.

Eddie112 and Elco like this.
  4. Eddie112

Eddie112 User

Greetings,

Thank you very much for your answers. I just wanted to make sure that I do not invest in certain buildings, and would later be forced to cancel/demolish it due to the limitation.

Mayor Elco, thanks for asking, I'm fine, I just passed 11,000 people and I'm going toward to level 45.I hope you achieve your task quickly!

Have a nice day!

#Topic can be closed.

Elco likes this.
  5. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Closing thread question answered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.