Post maintenance problems

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by dravnox, Feb 20, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snap

Snap User

Well folks. this is it for me. Ive spent a couple hundred dollars in the past few months, and it seems a waste. Nice game but constantly clunky. Todays episode shows lack of ability to keep the site clean, and a mysterious lack of information. all of the complaints i saw should have been put up front for the customer to see instead of having to complain about them. Have fun ya'll. Im gonna find a better game to put my time and money into. Lvl. 29 Snap.

2. Since all three of your acconts including the new one go inaccessible the most probable answer is the problem at your and. Cache, browser setting, connection problem. You might consider to try those basics like clearing browser/flash cache, cleaning the system, changing browser, restarting Windows system. There might also be some utilities you use blocking your access. Based on your discription it's really very improbable the problem is on the server end.

wildheart50122 likes this.
  3. Which one? Come and tell us :)

4. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

Please let us know the user ID's that you cannot access and what exactly happens.
    The more information you can provide the easier for us to identify the problem.

5. minnharry1

minnharry1 User

minnharry1 | ID 7305860

It's currently 1:11 pm in Minnesota and same problems with labels missing and Emergency system not working. I have cleared all cookies and caches. It has been like this since my first login this morning around 7:15 am. It's the same on Chrome and IE 11.

6. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

This issue is related to US language only and will be fixed.
    Until such fix has been deployed please change game language to UK.

7. minnharry1

minnharry1 User

Thanks, much!!!

8. Have you tried to clear your cache and flash cleanup?

9. Oooooooooo I can log in to this account now - thanks

10. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

All issues should now be solved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.