Post maintenance..residential drop issue

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by kuroyany, Feb 20, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuroyany

kuroyany User

I've just logged in to collect rent from my 4 hour houses and have not got a single diamond ring or letter from any of them.

Is this a post maintenance glitch?

2. minadaniel

minadaniel User

i have the same problem...:(

3. kuroyany

kuroyany User

Looks like there's threads on the other language forums too.

4. i am glad i collected mine before maintenance had enough to fiish the evet

5. minadaniel

minadaniel User

6. dahlinaah

dahlinaah User

I've just finished level 7 of the Valentines Event - but I still have phonenumbers laying all around the streets, whereas they usually disappear when the quest is done - what a messy town I have now ! ;)

7. I planned everything so that no event was running during maintenance. These people are famous. Hope they manage to fix it in the next >8 days before my Valentine expires. :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:

wildheart50122 likes this.
  8. nctink

nctink User

I have the same problem. In the last stage of Valentine's Event, started to collect rent and there are no residential drops from any of my buildings. :(

9. Geflin

Geflin User

The maintenance created glitches: can't see how many items must be delivered for events, can't see the titles and supporting info on the Designer Depot/Improvement/Booster Shop tabs, can't see the building info when you put the arrow on it...it's saying "local id unknown", can't see building information in the actual permits section; and during event time? Hope it's fixed soon!

wildheart50122 likes this.
  10. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

We are aware of the drop item issue and it is being investigated and a solution is being worked out as we speak. We will keep you informed.

Street boulders are removed from the city only after event is over.

11. Geflin

Geflin User

TY; it's also the ER system. Can't respond to any emergencies because nothing pops up when you click on the alarm. Know you guys are on it and am grateful...just eager to get back to my event before time runs out.

12. Mine pop-up "bubbles" are ok everywhere. You might need to file your own "ticket" if it remains after they anounce general fix done.

13. kuroyany

kuroyany User

Thanks Wizz

14. Kiriana

Kiriana User

I can't respond to emergencies either; when I try to my screen goes dim and I have to refresh. So it's got to be a problem with the ER system?

15. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

There are no known issues with emergency system, please do not hijack this thread with a different problem. open a new thread or ticket for investigations.

16. bbird

bbird User

ID 6164838
    Not getting any phone numbers from my residents post maintenance

17. Chickadee

Chickadee User

I have just collected all the rents on my city and island. I have over 1000 workers and 1600 capitalists. I saw one letter fly up, but nothing registered - on previous form, I would probably have completed this event this morning. I am showing 0 rings and 0 letters. Sighs

18. Geflin

Geflin User

was not trying to hijack thread, am new here and learning. opened new thread because all these things are happening it's not just drop items...several areas are not showing information that's usually there.

19. Kiriana

Kiriana User

Do you really want ten different new threads, or a dozen, or a hundred, if there are multiple things wrong not just drop items? I looked and am also not seeing the headers and have this local id unknown thing.

20. kuroyany

kuroyany User

It's easier for the mods to answer mayors problems if you start a new thread if it's to do with a slightly different issue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.