Posting screen shots

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by ziadelali, Jul 25, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ziadelali

ziadelali User

Is it or could it be possible to post screen shots of each others cities so we can see how good or bad they are and also for layout examples/ideas
    [​IMG]

ziadelali / ID 7887275

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

3. ziadelali

ziadelali User

ok why don't we start here guys

4. Elco

Elco User

There's no "good" or "bad" as far as I understand it, simply because each mayor is entirely free to develop his/her city as he/she pleases.

Some follow the quests, others not.
    One mayor could see it as vital to fulfil the needs of each resident, in order to quickly gain xp, coins etc. but to the expense of the layout, while another mayor could want to have a visually pleasing city despite it being of a lesser return with need revenues.

One city could look in a certain way if the mayor plays the emergency services, but slightly (or totally?) different if those emergency services are disabled and put in the storage.

And most certainly: a city continually evolves when new permits, new possibilities become available when a mayor levels up.

So posting a screenshot of a city, would only work for that specific moment in time and become "obsolete" the next when a mayor would decide to change anything.

Personally, the layout of my city has changed a dozen times and I'm still not entirely satisfied with it, so always have something to look forward to improving :)

Lastly, by not knowing how other cities look like, I feel that my own creativity cannot be influenced (in terms of (un)consciously copying) by what I could see elsewhere.

5. ziadelali

ziadelali User

i just wanted to see some people citie layout to take some ideas

stevosko likes this.
  6. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

You are welcome to do so. There is a thread all ready dedicated to this some where. I have spent twenty or thirty minutes looking for it. But considering the thousands of threads I can not find it. Found one of them but since increased internet security a lot of the pictures are no longer available.

https://board-en.risingcities.com/posts/660025/

So that we can start a fresh I am starting a new thread for mayors to show us their city:

So I am closing this thread at this time. Please go to the new thread in the player corner.
    Post a picture of your city

here is the link:

https://board-en.risingcities.com/threads/post-a-picture-of-your-city.45021/

Elco likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.