Potatoes, Potartoes.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Khvjk, Mar 24, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khvjk

Khvjk User

If one does as instructed and plants 100 potatoes, what is the reward and what use are the potatoes please?

MayorKhvjk | ID 9741661

2. the rewards are listed in the quest, potatoes are needed in the diner to meet the needs of your residents
    Is here anything else that we can help you with on this topic :)

3. Khvjk

Khvjk User

Yes please, if I don't serve my residents carbs, what is the negative effect on my city please?
    I have not done so up to press and do not see any disadvantage in not doing so.

4. Arsuru

Arsuru User

You get either Production Points, Education Points, or City Credits depending on the resident. You will also get more experience. It doesn't matter what you give your residents, and it will change as you go along, but there is no actual penalty for not giving a certain product.

5. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Thank you Arsuru once again. Khvjk the only cost is the lost experience, production or education points you would have earned from satisfing your citizens needs. Also some of the buildings require you to collect rent while meeting the residents needs

6. Khvjk

Khvjk User

Thank you that satisfies my query, please close the thread?

7. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Always glad to help and thank you once again Arsuru. Now closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.