Power/mood reduction issues

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by nortoncommander, Jan 20, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do the team know about the latest findings of our dear "testers"? Have you read all the todays posts here?

The values get reduced every time the house goes in/out inventory and the impropperly reduced values stay there even after reload/refresh according to their testimony. Also the values in the house is not displayed correctly. Whatever the devs want to call it doesn't mean much unless they fix it. ;) I suppose most of us here are waiting for the game to start working correctly, not for an explanation that the bug is actually not a bug at all. :cool: ;) :cool:

Last edited: Jan 25, 2014
  2. i have a group of distinctive high rise i was going to send over to the shore have some nice beach side land waiting for them, i might just have to delay this move for a bit :(

3. Alright. I'm starting to feel like a nuisance here, and I don't like the feeling. So I'll only say this: I've just logged in on my bf's computer. Brand new one. Different browser, same (unfortunately) internet connection. Do I need to say it? All the figures shown in the energy/mood bars are the same as on mine. I don't know what else could I "refresh"...

4. refreshing doesnt help not sure what the devs are doing to fix the problem or when,we all have to be patient and wait i suppose:rolleyes::rolleyes:

5. You don't know? The post above says it clearly: "they keep looking" - probably like that :rolleyes: ................ lol

Last edited: Jan 25, 2014
  6. Don't go by feelings. Their game is not working right and it's ok to say so. Keep saying what's on your mind. :cool: :D :cool:

7. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

I will pass on the comments.:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.