problem with game

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by charlieparrish, Aug 19, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I has been weeks since I was able to get full screen to play game. 95% of time I get blacked out in top left quarter of game. I have tried on several different computers and get the same results except one computer I am 98% blocked out. I wish you could fix my problem. I tried sending a snapshot of my game but could not get it uploaded. Today I can't log in at all. Please help out.

Charlie Parrish

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Charlie My best advice would be to send in a support ticket. This will get you further up the chain of command. To help you faster. This is beyond my capabilities.

The only thing I can think of: Are you double clicking when accessing the game fields. This will cause the game to attempt to double load the playfields.