Problem with the house

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by adii1984t, May 21, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adii1984t

adii1984t User

The problem is that the house will not move, can not be removed, and the blue key lights up all the time. I can only colect money. Someone knows how to fix this problem ?

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

We need some additional information. Your user ID would, exactly which building is it on which play field. Have you cleared your cache's, tried a different browser, shut down and rebooted your computer.

3. adii1984t

adii1984t User

My ID 9247181 I did everything that you write and nothing help...

4. s.c.lynx

Thank you I have accessed your account and tried to do things with the house in question. I was able to move it around your city but not into storage. You might try bulldozing the building and rebuilding it. I did not try this as it would require the use of your resources. If this does not work then I would suggest submitting a support ticket. As I have used up my bag of tricks and someone with a bigger bag may be able to help.

5. adii1984t

adii1984t User

Thank you very much for your help. I could not remove the house after collect money. I demolish the building today without charging money and everything works great ! Thank you again !!!

6. s.c.lynx

You are welcome. I am closing this thread now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.