problems loging on

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by eddy10, Dec 22, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eddy10

eddy10 User

i have been trying to log on for lots of time and its jsut loading again and agian and only somtimes after 30 an hour its loeds and half off the buldings are missing.

eddy10 | ID 3333691

2. There's been similar issues reported recently but just in case - try log off, clear flash and browser cache, log in again (this works for me). Or try different browser (Fire Fox recomended). See if it helps.

3. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

As you can see from my announcement we are very much aware that some servers are having major issues.
    I am pleased to be able to advise that despite this being a weekend and a holiday period the dev team are working hard to get these issues fixed.

Thanks to everyone for your patience.

4. eddy10

eddy10 User

what about the plaza, im in the modlle and more than 24 hours are wasted because i cant get in couse its not loading

5. auster70

auster70 User

hello everyone... pls google dns change... ı live turkey.. ı try google dns change.. "To set automatic DNS" now good work..

6. eddy10

eddy10 User

ive tride that its not working

7. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

The game is now back up and running for most servers except possibly Romania.

8. eddy10

eddy10 User

its still not working for me

9. eddy10

eddy10 User

what about the winterfest we canot do it and the time is running out

10. -damidami-

-damidami- User

same problem -___-'''''''

11. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

I have checked each account where the player provided an ID number and every single account is running perfectly so I cannot do more.

If the account works when I log on to it then it is not a game problem.

I have no news on the event but as soon as we get any advice I will post it in announcements.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.