Problems to enter/play the game

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by daan, Jun 12, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daan

daan User

Since some time I can't get into the game. It stocks by the "blue screene"(the profile of the city). And since a couple of days, when I came into the game, I couldn't change from the main city to another part of the city (harbour or mountains) Please can somebody help me solving these problems? My ID is 9168290

2. Artisan

Artisan Team Leader Team RisingCities

Hello Daan,

Could you please check if you can log into your account now?

Thread waiting for user's answer.

If you are not the author of the question, please don't reply after the moderation team, your post may be deleted without previous notice.

Please always write your ID so that we can help you.

3. daan

daan User

Hello Artisan
    Yes I can log into my account, for several days already. You helped me out very quickly, BUT I lost for more than 2000 points energy. I know it will take about two or three months to bring that back on a normal level. The production of all factories/farms diminished till 50%.Can there be done something about that?
    Greatings Daan ID9168290

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

There is a glitch in the way the system tracks power and mood. Since this works in the players favor nothing has been done to correct this issue. The glitch is that when you use an improvement to enhance the residences power or mood the total does not go back down to when the improvement expires. But the game does keep the correct totals in memory. So when a game gets reset, as yours was recently, the game reenters the corrected totals into the game.

thank you for your response we are going to close this thread at this time, as the problem has been solved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.