Problems upgrading City Hall

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by libertyel, Dec 16, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. libertyel

libertyel User

I have all the supplies and city credits needed for the upgrade. I noticed once I got to the fourth step of the construction that the building would show up before the construction was complete. I refreshed the page and it would just go back to the construction with a random remaining time, despite the fact I've used many xpresso cans to get each phase down below ten minutes. Now after many page refreshes and even more wasted cans it is continuing to give me a hard time.As of now I'm on the fifth level of construction but the building is already displayed. Thanks in advance for taking the time to help me

ID: 6526583

2. Could you try clearing your cache and your flash cache, or trying a different browser (which essentially does the same thing). I appreciate that won't get your xpressos back, but it might get your city hall built.

3. libertyel

libertyel User

Thank you for the suggestion, unfortunately it didn't work. I cleared my cache on Google chrome and tried to go from there and I ended up with the same problem. Next time I went to Internet Explorer , which I haven't ever used for RC, and again was plagued with the same issue. I just used six cans of xpresso to get down to nine minutes. Afterwards the new building popped up before construction was finished. I just reloaded the page and now it says I have almost 2 1/2 hours left. I'm on stage six so I'm not so upset but I just wanted to let the team know that this has been happening. Again I truly appreciate the help.

4. Idaliah

Idaliah User

I only have a level 2 city hall in my city but I see it has a timer. When my timer counted down to 0, I had all the needed population, etc., it upgraded on its own. Could it be a case of the timer still on count down mode??

5. ecthrus

ecthrus User

That happened to me when I tried to upgrade my CH too, so what I did was use 1 x-presso and reload the game, that way the timer couldn't get bugged

6. That happened to me too, last time I upgraded my CH (to lvl 5), also when I used x-presso the timer was wrong. But in the end, the construction went well.

7. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Your city hall is level 6 and completed so I am not sure what the issue is here it is not in any construction phase so have I misunderstood?.

8. libertyel

libertyel User

By now it has completed. Earlier in the day it was giving me a hard time, hence the earlier posts. I figured I'd just let the timer run out on it's own and hope for the best. Now that my city hall is complete I just wanted to inform the team that I was having this problem. But thank you all for the help.

9. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Thanks very much for letting us know.:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.