Problems with logging in

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by iivika, Dec 22, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iivika

iivika User

Since yesterday, I've had this problem to log in to the city. Page keeps loading and loadind, after 10 minutes the city opens, but screen remains green with the loading icon. I'm playing the winter fest, would be nice to get to the city for that... Also my boyfriend who's playing, has the same problem, so I don't think emptying cache would help.

Player ID 4511616

Last edited: Dec 22, 2013
    AlbertLabuschagn likes this.
  2. iivika< I have the same problem that you describe/ Is there somebody working on the problem. I have a event going, but now I am gonna lose all input into the event, Can someone answer us please. Are we gonna be refunded for the lost resources put into the event.

3. iivika, Did you have any reply or answer from technical team on this issue. Are your problem resolved???

4. iivika

iivika User

Nothing: no answers, no game...

5. Why is there no guy from rising city team answering on this issues. Seems there is a few people experiencing problems on other threads as well.

6. iivika

iivika User

I've had the game page open for an hour now. I can see a small peace of a field, otherwise all green with the loading icon.

7. I've reloaded the page a few times. I see only green. I think I am beginning to see red now if this problem isn't resolved soon. Any technical guy out there working on the problem.

iivika likes this.
  8. I have two little icons on the right of the screen. something at least.

9. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

I just tested your account and it is working perfectly using IE and Firefox, I also see you have logged on in the past two hours so does this mean your problems is solved?.

10. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Please do not hijack other peoples posts if you have an issue open your own thread.
    We ask this as people often think they have the same problem but almost always the issues are unrelated.

11. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Its a Sunday at 4am my time...or did you think that everyone is in your timezone....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

12. iivika

iivika User

Not working, I'm using Firefox.

Well, I got the voices on in the game, maybe after half an hour waiting it will be working?

13. gule

gule User

still dont work, firefox and crome and IE dont work, cookies clean. and its EN server.

14. iivika

iivika User

Local support adviced me to empty the flash player history, seems to be working now!

15. natasacity

natasacity User

I have a problem with the connection games.

16. iivika

iivika User

Emptying the flash player memory helped for a moment, now back at staring the loading icon.

17. natasacity

natasacity User

I emptying player memory but nothing happens

18. Please do not hijack other peoples posts if you have an issue open your own thread.
    We ask this as people often think they have the same problem but almost always the issues are unrelated.
    Its a Sunday at 4am my time...or did you think that everyone is in your timezone....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    MUST SAY NOT VERY IMPRESSED WITH YOUR UNPROFESSIONAL RESPONSE. ONE WILL THINK THAT THERE IS ALWAYS GUYS SOMEWHERE MONITORING THE GAME AS IT IS AN INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE GAME. SORRY FOR MY IGNORANCE PIRATE LEE.

19. natasacity

natasacity User

I did not quite understand you

20. I AM STILL STRUGGLING LOGGING ON. CAN STILL SEE ONLY GREEN. CAN I GET A TACTICAL PROFESSIONAL ANSWER TO THE PROBLEM NOT ABOUT ME "HIJACKING" OTHER PEOPLE'S POST.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.