Problems with logging in

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by iivika, Dec 22, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iivika

iivika User

24 hours problems now... Wouldn't mind that much if it wasn't the winterfest.

2. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

I don't say anything about professional or not.
    But if the guy you want help from say its helping him if you start a new tread, then why not help him and by that helping your self to a faster response?
    He's not saying this to be evil but just so it will be easier for him to find each players problem and to greatly reduce the changes he will miss out on a post imbedded among others.

3. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Once again I advise the time stamp or your post for me is 2.25 am on Monday morning and again I am sleeping on the job.:rolleyes:

For your information this is a community based game where people donate their time around the world so that the game can, for the large part, be played for free.
    If a support team where online in 20 languages 24/7 nobody would be able to afford to play. I do tech and support tickets but this is not the only game I support so time is always limited.

We do our best from the support side and the volunteers give as much time as they are able.

I have already posted in the announcements area that we have an issue and the dev team 9very much reduced due to the holidays) are trying to get it fixed.:)

Last edited: Dec 22, 2013
  4. Thank you very much for this information. Now I understand everything. That is very good to know. Without knowledge we go astray. Why not give this information from the beginning so I would have better understood.Still do not tell someone he has "hijacked" something. When I started on this forum it was my first entry. Did I know that I must start a knew thread.No I did not. So why tell me in such a manner.Did I know that all were volunteers as you put it. NO. did I know that there weren't guys available 24 hours a day.No. So please just answer in a nicer way next time even though you are a volunteer. It may be acceptable for you to answer people like that but it is not in our part of the world.

5. Tellus, very good. Now I know this. When I started It was my first entry.I did not know about new threads. Why using a word like hijack. That is really not a way to answer.next time I will know this.

6. it was happened everywhere, all countries got the same problem, nobody was able to login to the game since sunday. i'm from Russia btw

7. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

Normally hijack is a strong word.
    But in forums it mean someone that try to squeeze in there own question or start discuss other things then the first poster, like I do now :rolleyes:o_O:oops:
    A new user can of course not know this, just trying to explain.

8. iivika

iivika User

Since I started this conversation, I take the honour to hijack. :)
    Just wondering, I used to go to the finnish forum until they stopped, so I'm new in here. At the finnish forum I got used to get really spesific official announcements on situations like this, but now it's really hard to find out anything. I've been reading the posts on Rising Cities' Facebook page, and with my lousy german I managed to understand that they're working on with the problem - and this was before PirateLee's post.
    I don't want to complain, I now it's holiday season and there's a lot people keeping the game running for us as well lots of volunteers here at the forum to help, you're doing great work.
    Happy holidays to all - let's hope the problem will b fixed at some point.

9. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

I do understand your logic but when we get two three or more people with slightly different problems all in the same thread then all with different answers it quickly becomes impossible to answer.
    Each player know their own issue but we are than in the position of having to read back through the whole thread to recall what the issue is.

Hope that makes sense and this is why we ask each player to open thier own thread when asking for help.:D

10. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

Yep it sure make sense as we essential say the same thing in our posts :p
    But this do prove your point :D

My reply was to a new forum member to try to clear out a misunderstanding of some forum slang.

11. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Cheers mate I really do love your replies and I got it wrong a little..:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.