Producer's Letter: Special Edition

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by -Wizz-, Mar 20, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. billyjim

billyjim User

Sorry Wizz I got carried away. Thank you for the reminder and answering the question of how the information and threads are written.

Back on topic:

What is the status of the updates and improvements are we still on schedule?

Has the next update from the Producer been scheduled?

We still miss x-presso and it has changed the game significantly. Change is hard to adapt to.

Thanks

2. juli1308

juli1308 User

Short question does \-Sephiroth-/ still work at BP ?

nortoncommander likes this.
  3. You didn't know? Every producer who fails to win the hearts of players within 2 month of his inaguration is thrown into a lions den. :) Hungry lions, just in case you ask :)

4. Although the MM rework brought some disadvantages to players in form of some operations being more expensive or unavailable I noticed that the concept of reduced MM price with every step you make while constructing a new building works quite nicely and I like it. Well yeah, works nice. That's all. I don't think I will ever use it, which makes this nice idea completely useless to me. :)

I'll leave the comment this short without going into details as I decided I no longer have time to watch and evaluate the game as closely as I did before.

tpaintdoc05 likes this.
  5. billyjim

billyjim User

@nortoncommander We shall all be diminished from the lack of your scrutiny, oh mighty one. I agree the ability to reduce an individual step in the process of updating is nice. I have used it all ready myself. It works nicely for me.

6. Tamy

Tamy User

I check it regularly, and use it occasionally. I do not care how long the upgrade takes -- only about the cost of materials. I noticed that the first stages are relatively cheap, no matter how much material they use, because they do not take much time. These are the stages that are worth paying for with MM.

TellusXIV likes this.
  7. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Yes Seph is still with the team.

8. All I can say is... Rock on Rising Cities.

9. Hi Boss. :) Did the Special edition mean the end of regular edition even before that was established? :)

-damidami-, billyjim and juli1308 like this.
  10. juli1308

juli1308 User

Maybe he is out of balance -like the game ;););)

billyjim likes this.
  11. billyjim

billyjim User

It has been a while has it not. Maybe the offices of BP are located near a Black Hole or Neutron Star and the gravity well is distorting the space time continuum so that time passes at a different rate for them then it does for us. :eek::p That would explain so much. :D

12. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

Rereading this made me laugh, thx nc :D
    "Even though we know that many of you like using X-Presso, its removal is a necessity as it completely throws out the balance of the game and its economy."

After months of brainstorming they finely fond a alternative, price control :rolleyes::eek:
    If the removal of X-Presso improved the economic balance so much why do you feel the need to impose price control :rolleyes:

13. billyjim

billyjim User

Control is control is control. Just ask Joseph Stalin. :)

14. -MrMungo-

-MrMungo- User

Maybe he's been kidnapped by Mr Moritz? :eek:

15. billyjim

billyjim User

Oh, No. Are we going to have to pay for the ransom in Metro Money :D Or is his evil brother going to confiscate the ransom for his on use, and keep the throne for himself. Where is Robin Hood when we need him. o_O

Edit: I prefer Errol Flynn to the other upstarts jmho

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
  16. -MrMungo-

-MrMungo- User

Maybe he's been kidnapped too? :p ;)

17. juli1308

juli1308 User

once upon a time there was a person called \-Sephiroth-/

18. It was a nice fairytale, wasn't it. :)

19. billyjim

billyjim User

He wrote us a nice letter. Filled with promises of wondrous future contact and brave new vistas for us to reach together.

20. Too quiet for too long. Has any Seph ever existed? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: