Producer's Letter: Special Edition

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by -Wizz-, Mar 20, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Well, of course. But you know these funny company policies of confidentiality and such. If you were a moderator, you couldn't say anything. They need to keep a corporate immage and upper stiff lip. :D :D :D It's just a game. :cool: :cool: :cool:

hydrobuilder30 likes this.
  2. billyjim

billyjim User

I know that, and I know that this is their livelihood but a non-committal letter every month saying we are working on something and we are doing something would not destroy their corporate identity nor have to reveal their industry secrets. Hell, you can sign up and get a weekly update from the CIA, MI-5 and the Mossad. :D:D:D These agencies do not handle sensitive information?

Hiding behind security is an excuse, they are avoiding the issue. If they wished to communicate with the players they would find a way. :mad: We deserve respect.

Nortoncommander you just got me fired up. I was just about to drop some cash and buy my last few plots, and do some rapid upgrades, now I will do it the time honored way. "Panting, Huffing, Snorting" (In honor of the late Robin Williams)

3. Wizz, I just want you and everyone on here to know that you are totally right. Metro money can be earned without paying in one's country's currency. I am currently out of work and completely broke so I personally couldn't buy any metro money; however, I probably earned about 5000 metro money by completing countless free surveys through the bigpoint offers under the special section in the treasury. You all should try them out. They are time consuming, but they do work. :)

4. This if you have any offers. It depends from country to country. For example, I haven't won any MM from this offer, because "Unfortunately there are currently no offers available for your country. Please try again later."

tzikontzi and hydrobuilder30 like this.
  5. I am so extremely shocked and deeply saddened about Robbin William's death. I have to say he is my absolutely favorite comedian actor of all time. I already miss him so badly. :,(

That's a real bummer. I'm so sorry to hear that.

Last edited by moderator: Aug 12, 2014
    daniel23492 likes this.
  6. DAVE111116

DAVE111116 User

"Unfortunately there are currently no offers available for your country. Please try again later." I have been getting this message from the day i started playing this game.

7. That really stinks. They should really start getting offers for other countries. That's not fair to the other players.

8. Dollars2

Dollars2 User

I would recommend an ip changer. They can allow you to make the game think you are in the United States so you should get way more offers then. ;);):D:D

9. billyjim

billyjim User

That does not always guarantee a positive results. The US market execs leave us with out offers some times.

10. Hello there. :) I love your monthly newsletters Seph. :) Just wondering if you've noticed, that most months usually last approximately 30 days? :D :D :D

Bababandos likes this.
  11. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

I think he added nothing to the 30 days and as zero is nothing an RC month is now 300 day :)

12. billyjim

billyjim User

I think they did multiplication. 30 days times zero equals zero a RC month.

13. Tamy

Tamy User

No, you all missed the point. The message was pre-currency changes. Days, alongside MM, were de-valuated, and a RC month now equals 30*Factor new-days. There was also something about falling (or was it flipping?) over a decimal.. Not sure how to apply this. In short, I would say we can expect a new message from the developers any day, say, between now and new year 2016.:D

14. billyjim

billyjim User

No the factor of exchange was some where around 12.6, if memory serves correctly, then we are looking at 2116. Not 2016. :p

Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
  15. Bellieve it or not, Mr. Producer, I'm still looking forward to what you will come up with next. Hopefully it will be worth all the waiting. :D :p :D

16. Geflin

Geflin User

I'm thinking the x-presso worked better for cutting down wait times but the new MM setup is good for reasons OTHER than cutting down production times. So I agree...explain this in plain language please; I am a paralegal and experience has taught me to question statements made up of lots of big words but no clear information.

17. billyjim

billyjim User

Geflin, If you check the dates on the posting you will see this all occurred over a year ago. We are still waiting for an clear and understandable explanation. So good luck and welcome.

18. Tamy

Tamy User

Was it already a year ago? I really should find something new to do in my spare time!

19. billyjim

billyjim User

Time flies when you are complaining with friends. :D:D:D Really it has been an amazing seven months not a year but it feels like it.

Truth be told the game has gotten a great deal more stable and problems fewer and farther between. Just go look up the old threads and postings. Either we have been beaten down and surrendered or we have had fewer things to complain about. I feel it is the later choice, for most things. Still would like to see some new development (yes, I read the post the other week). I can still want my cake and eat it too. :p:p

20. Tamy

Tamy User

No, you think if you spend a daily amount of time for seven months (and whatever amount of money your spend worth much less than this!) you would like to have a game that is working smoothly *and* excites you.

Not unreasonable demand, I believe.

TellusXIV and billyjim like this.