Producer's Letter: Special Edition

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by -Wizz-, Mar 20, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Tha fact is, pretty much nobody nowadays bothers to complain, correct, suggest, after we have experienced their communication and programming skills for so long. Not that there is nothing to say. The game is "improving" in snail speed, developement stopped completely. People learn not to do what makes no sense. Trying to communicate with these BP people, for the most part, has had no sense whatsoever. :)

Simply put, a lot of formerly active and excited people stopped playing, stopped complaining. Why bother about something you don't do no longer, hm? I have days when I don't log in at all. And I skip most of what is posted on forums now. :)

2. billyjim

billyjim User

I know the feeling Nortoncommander and it is sad we did have a lively bunch here for a while. Oh well, no need to sound like a bunch of old ones whining about the good old days. Enjoy the "snail" paced improvements and ignore the lack of communication. Glad to see we have not you completely.

3. Geflin

Geflin User

I work with a traveling carnival in the Summer, do paralegal work the rest of the year; so have just returned and am getting caught up ;)

4. billyjim

billyjim User

That sounds so fascinating, but such a difference in activities. Makes me jealous. :)

5. Geflin

Geflin User

Not to mention I'm a live-in babysitter for a 5yr old autistic girl...:)

6. strong786

strong786 User

This is the best game i ever played whoo hoo:cool:

honeywest, billyjim and *kimmi* like this.
  7. billyjim

billyjim User

We think so also. Welcome strong786 to the party

8. Geflin

Geflin User

Have seen some good changes lately and hope they keep coming. My city is so huge now that I eat up new expansions soooooo fast. Already have most of the Suburbs covered, and about a third of the Mountains. Have seen a pretty good crowd here in the forums and am honored to be a part; but must agree, if the game does not evolve and communication with the players take place, then there will be less (and eventually no) players. I enjoy this game a lot, and it is one of the better ones out there.

*kimmi* and billyjim like this.
  9. harley9883

harley9883 User

I'm glad u like it, here's wishing u the best!:)

*kimmi* likes this.
  10. Blindtiger

Blindtiger User

I need more buildings for the mountains and snow areas. I appreciate this game as it listens to its customers and responds nicely.

11. Geflin

Geflin User

They have some nice special buildings for that area (you can buy the permits with MM...they are the gold backed ones), I have an Alpine Lodge and am saving for the Gold Lining Estate. They do open up a few more with Levels 40+...what Level are you?

12. Blindtiger

Blindtiger User

Just made Level 47. I should probably check the building permits again. But I'm strapped for cash right now and can't buy MM.

13. billyjim

billyjim User

You get the Cooper Arch house at level 52.

14. Can we please stay on topic, general chitchat is for speakers corner
    Happy gaming

15. billyjim

billyjim User

Okay, back on topic. The Special Producer Letter was written nine months ago, March 20, 2014. We are still waiting for the promised " X-Presso causes inconsistencies in the balance of the game and makes it even harder to add new content, quests, events, etc. " All of the items we received back in April and May were in the works prior to the elimination of X-presso. So where are these new features mentioned? What are they?

TellusXIV and Geflin like this.
  16. Geflin

Geflin User

Amen and well stated: general chit-chat occurs perhaps because all of these different threads are really about the same thing...snail paced changes that are good, changes (i.e. x-presso) that are not so good, a forum that is pretty cool as far as I can tell. Sorry if we bleed over sometimes. That said, I have found the MM revamp to be a generally good thing but the lack of x-presso a bad thing. MM just does not work the same (cutting production time exactly in half for each can) and this had made the harder events near impossible to do...harder with full production capability than they were with less production capacity and some x-presso. Since I have spent MM to get x-presso, I wonder why this essential tool was eliminated and what it had to do with the actual value and use of MM. Seems to me it unbalanced rather than balanced:(:confused:o_O

TellusXIV likes this.
  17. Blindtiger

Blindtiger User

Yeah, the only problem with eliminating X-presso is you can no longer cut production times in half or quarters. Which makes some events impossible to complete without spending MM. The Tofu dogs event is impossible to complete in time because it takes so much time.

billyjim, TellusXIV and Geflin like this.
  18. Geflin

Geflin User

*begging* We Want Our X-Presso Back Please:eek:

TellusXIV likes this.
  19. billyjim

billyjim User

I know this is going to sound contrite but as your city grows and your capability to produce increases these "impossible" events do become possible and believe it or not even reasonable. Good luck. It just takes time and dedication. ;)

20. Geflin

Geflin User

To a point, yes; but with eight fully upgraded farms, three fully upgraded bakeries and two extra Level one bakeries, and 4 million PP I still have a hard time completing the Biker Rally that I used to complete much easier with X-Presso ...and the cause is the soybean grow time plus tofu bake time plus number of soybeans/tofu dogs needed simply are so long; if I did not work from home, I would never be able to complete the event anymore. Either the times need to be shortened or X-Presso reinstated. I can "finish instantly" with MM, but now it costs way more than it would have before AND still doesn't reduce the overall time requirement enough.