Producer's Letter: Special Edition

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by -Wizz-, Mar 20, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Producers letters are not very well publicised antique writings with the message the best scientists have been trying to crack open for years. The research goes on, but the results are really miniture and the general public is stil not certain about their real meaning. The hope lies in future, where more advanced computer technology can be applied and the code will finally be cracked open to reveal those ancient mysterious messages. :)

Stay tuned. :)

2. Geflin

Geflin User

kind of like the enigma machine?

billyjim and honeywest like this.
  3. honeywest

honeywest User

LOL they are pretty obscure...

billyjim likes this.
  4. billyjim

billyjim User

No more like the mystery of how the ancient Egyptians built the pyramids. Lots of theories but no deffinite answer. Enigma was simple to crack. Step one steal an Enigma machine, step two invent the electronic computer, step three lock away a bunch of the brightest minds of a generation and let them start working on the problem. See how easy that was and it was all done in the 1930's.

promaster102, honeywest and Geflin like this.
  5. Geflin

Geflin User

Laughing my feathers off! At a loss for how to top that one. Perhaps if we had a Rosetta Stone we could better understand these obscure writings? Of course, Producers Letters also seem to be an endangered species, rarely sighted.:rolleyes:

6. billyjim

billyjim User

Maybe we should put them on the endanger species list. Now the question is in which category: Watched, threatened, endangered, critical, hopeless, extinct? You keep making me make all of these decisions. :p

promaster102 and Geflin like this.
  7. Geflin

Geflin User

Decisions, decisions.............gonna need more beer if we are making decisions nowo_O

promaster102 and billyjim like this.
  8. billyjim

billyjim User

We are going to have to get together and have a couple of vats of beer to make these decisions.
    [​IMG]

Have to wait till we can log in. Oops sorry we can log in, I mean load our cities again first. :D

Geflin likes this.
  9. Geflin

Geflin User

True, so true. This goes on much longer, and my beer will start needing it's own beer:eek::D

billyjim likes this.
  10. billyjim

billyjim User

Then that beer will need a beer and that one will need a beer . . . Maybe time to buy some beer Company stocks, hum, stock advice from the Rising Cities Forum. You did it again more decisions for me to make. Do I buy Anheuser-Busch InBev, SABMiller, Heineken, Carlsberg or for this southern boy a real flyer China Resource Snow Brewery Ltd. :confused:

Geflin likes this.
  11. Geflin

Geflin User

As owner of four 'Drunken Bird' breweries and multiple beer gardens.....I see no need to buy stock:p Now, if I can just get into the city and thus said beer supply:oops::D

12. will there be a producer's letter this year?

Geflin likes this.
  13. Geflin

Geflin User

*Laughs hysterically*

promaster202 likes this.
  14. billyjim

billyjim User

"Tears running down my face and can not breath"

promaster202 likes this.
  15. what did he say wrong?

16. billyjim

billyjim User

The Producer -Sephiroth- wrote his first letter to the players / mayors 360 days ago. He promised to communicate more frequently and more thoughly than in the past. Since then we have had one additional letter from him and that was in March. So Geflin and I are trying to be humourous. Promaster202 said nothing wrong. It is a very valid question. One we would love to hear an answer to. We doubt that we will.

17. Geflin

Geflin User

*tapes ruptured ribs, puts balm on overly slapped knee* Billyjim has it, promaster...you said nothing wrong. We were just ribbing about the idea of there being a producer's letter this year. I am sure if Indiana Jones helps us LOOK for it, it might yet be discovered:rolleyes: *hums theme from 'Raiders of the Lost Ark').

18. honeywest

honeywest User

Ok, now that our ribs and jaws are so sore from all the laughing, let's get back to the important part... Beer! I, for one, am voting for my fave, a nice, smooth Labatt's Porter. However, if that cannot be procured, I would prefer something dark like a cool, Guinness Draft.

19. Geflin

Geflin User

*pours you n' billyjim Guinness pints, but bogarts the Bailey's* Hey, you did ask for beer not whiskey lol Back on topic....do we see a producer's letter in the near future or not? *shuffles tarot deck*

20. billyjim

billyjim User

After vigoursly shaking my magic eight ball (remember those) I got "Who knows", "Maybe", "Not Likely" in succession. So next step is on to the Ouiji Board I guess. Maybe the spirits from the great beyond can help. Where the Tarot and Magic ball have left us hanging. Also not to mention the Powers that be. Sephiroth come out, come out where every you are. All in all come in free. What ever else we can come up with.

I will make cookies and milk ready for when you come back to us. Just let us know when it is going to happen. I will let you lick the spoon and clean the bowl. :D