Producer's Letter: Special Edition

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by -Wizz-, Mar 20, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Geflin

Geflin User

*lights ghost sage to clear the way, and white candle to guide Sephiroth back across the veil to us* Ooohhh, Eeeee, Ooohhh Ahhh-Ahhh, Ting-Tang, Walla-Walla Bing Bang!!!!!!!

billyjim likes this.
  2. billyjim

billyjim User

Harry Houdini could not make the transition back. Do you think Sephiroth can do it? As far as I know only one person has successfully made that particular transition a couple of thousand years ago. He was able to walk on water, and turn water into wine also. That is my kind of party guest. :cool:

3. Geflin

Geflin User

*Raises eyebrow @ comparison of Sephiroth to a certain Nazarene* Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...from his name, I am thinking more along the lines of Imhotep and Cabalistic magic. *switches from sage to frankincense and myrrh, lights black and gray candles to balance the equation, makes hokey face*o_O Oh Great Osiris, let our Sephiroth return to us that we may hear him speak:rolleyes:

4. billyjim

billyjim User

True but they all needed help to make the journey back. I do not know the ancient formula to help Sephiroth cross the great beyond. Maybe we all made a mistake and it really was Bael or Hades help we need. :D

5. JoolsTwo

JoolsTwo User

Isn't it about time we had another Producer's newsletter?

6. Geflin

Geflin User

I don't know....what year is it? LOL Yeah, it's time we heard from somebody.

7. billyjim

billyjim User

It has been a year since the first one. almost eleven months since the second letter. Who knows. A quick note would be nice. The old folks would like to hear from you once in a while. We might not be here much longer.
    [​IMG]

8. Geflin

Geflin User

And upon my grave they shall cast flowers...and, wait, what's that, a letter from the RC producer? Darn it, now I gotta rise from the dead and log into my City ;)

9. Kiriana

Kiriana User

I thought I saw a producer's letter once.....then I remembered why they tell you never to eat or drink anything when in fairyland ;)

honeywest likes this.