Production Issue

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by stevem1960, Feb 6, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stevem1960

stevem1960 User

My lumber mills are showing completed wooden panels although they are not it allows me to collect them but does not add them to my inventory (I guess that is because they are not really completed) also whenever i logout and back in or clear the cache the boxes appear over the lumber mills again. My other problem is my screen keeps showing the bulldozers from the final part of the artist week task which I completed today, you can click and remove them but they reappear after logging out and back in again
    Thanks Steve ID 1704086

2. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

This issue has been forwarded and our Dev team is working hard to fix it in the shortest time.

3. stevem1960

stevem1960 User

Thanks Wizz

4. stevem1960

stevem1960 User

Lumber Mill working fine now just the bulldozers keep coming back

5. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

The team are still working on several of these glitches since the update and we are hopeful they can fix it very soon.:(:(:(

6. stevem1960

stevem1960 User

Im back to normal now all running smoothly. Thanks guys. You may close this thread.

7. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Thanks for letting us know the team worked into the night and weekend to try and fix these problems.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.