Promaster202 updates

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by billyjim, Jan 24, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billyjim

billyjim User

This thread is to be used to keep those of us interested in following the saga of one of our fellow mayors. Promaster202. So please Ghostbuster post future updates here. Thanks.

promaster202 likes this.
  2. Geflin

Geflin User

Thank you, billyjim, good thinking, Sir ;) Yes, Ghostbuster, do please keep us posted. We are all pulling for promaster. Hope they keep that doctor away from him, and that the doctor is held accountable for his actions. Glad to see he has lost his job at least, but unless he is charged and convicted and appropriate actions imposed against him then who's to say he won't try some other way (or do it to someone else)? A murderer is a murderer, and it's as simple as that. Big difference between killing if you HAVE to and killing because you WANT to. Thank goodness promaster survived (yes, taking a proactive positive view, praying it stays that way :) )

promaster202 likes this.
  3. agree pls all of you how have posted in new events topic about the accident pls be deleted and post them here if you want.thanks.

update:
    all the injection is out of promaster's blood and he is doing a surgery in this back.
    the murderer is out of his job and didint convicte and told the police it was me how told the murderer to kill promaster and tomorrow i will be arrested and promaster too.:(:(:(:eek:.(i got the info from the doctor how is whit promaster because the murderer thinks the doctor is not taking care of promaster.)

4. billyjim

billyjim User

As we all have said before our prayers and best wishes are with you both. Good luck with the surgery and with the police.

promaster202 likes this.
  5. thanks we both need it. i still have a question: how can they arrest a patient whit so much damage? he cant even walk properly

6. billyjim

billyjim User

Geflin can probably give you a better answer than I can. But, since the scenario apears from this distance to coming down to you saying one thing and the doctor saying the opposite. Therefore: The police are just covering both sides of the story by following procedure, until they can get the correct answer. This is only a quess.

promaster202 likes this.
  7. but can they just come to hospital to do that?

8. Geflin

Geflin User

Convictions take awhile, and I seriously doubt they will actually arrest you or promaster no matter what that doctor says. How would you even get access to what he was injected with? The fact he lost his job is pretty compelling evidence he was at fault, not you guys. In fact, I would preemptively call the police department and ask about what that doctor told you, and give them his name too. He shouldn't be spreading misinformation like that. I work with lawyers and interact with police quite a bit, and I can tell you my instincts say the doctor is full of baloney. They would not wait a day, and further promaster is completely a victim and there is no basis for charging him with anything. Just my opinions, but still. Keep us posted and good luck, you both are in my prayers.

promaster202 likes this.
  9. dont understend sorry

10. Geflin

Geflin User

In simpler terms: just because the doctor says you're getting arrested doesn't mean you are. After all, he/she is not the police. The murderer can accuse you all they want, who is more likely to have the access and understanding to try and kill someone that way, and who lost their job over this? Not you guys. You don't have a motive I assume, but the fired doctor did. If you are worried, call the police who are working the case and tell them what that doctor told you...I'll bet the doctor gets in trouble not you guys. Just saying my gut instincts and experience tell me you have little to worry about.

promaster202 likes this.
  11. Will do. Stay tuned

12. The police told me: "they wil come to hospital and listen to what you and promaster needs to say"

13. Kiriana

Kiriana User

Geflin told me what has been happening, and will add my prayers to his. Sounds like you both are having a rough time of it :( But do not let it worry you too much, the truth and what is right always prevails in the end <3

promaster202 likes this.
  14. Thanks

15. billyjim

billyjim User

The truth always does find its way out. It just may take a while. Be honest and up front and everything usually works out well in the end. Good Luck.

promaster202 likes this.
  16. Th
    Thanks

17. Police time wish us good luck

billyjim likes this.
  18. piche413

piche413 User

I wish you both good luck and keep us up to date. Geflin hit the nail right on the head with his post yesterday.

promaster202 likes this.
  19. Agree.

Update: the police told us they will arrest the murderer and promaster is doing some tests about the ingection.

20. Geflin

Geflin User

Usually this goes "I hate to say I told you so..." but in this case I am saying "I'm glad to say I told you so":p Sounded like that doctor who misinformed you was just trying to cover his colleague's heiny. But as we all noted, truth and right will always prevail in the end. Hopefully, promaster is not too worse for the wear :) Hope they throw the book, heck the whole LIBRARY, at the murderer. What ever became of the hippocratic oath fcol? (That's the one's doctors swear to, to DO NO HARM and to HEAL WHENEVER POSSIBLE).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.