Promaster202 updates

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by billyjim, Jan 24, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billyjim

billyjim User

I agree we like what you do not what you claim.

Geflin likes this.
  2. Geflin

Geflin User

Thank you (and everyone) for the compliments. Hopefully we will still see our friend promaster every bit as much as we have been. Please understand promaster....we like you and want you here.:D

TellusXIV likes this.
  3. Kiriana

Kiriana User

Though I'm a bit confused, promaster, I will side with the Owl and the Pussycat: you seem a nice guy and have some wonderful ideas for events, and you are welcome enough here in our virtual community. Please just be yourself? Take it from a lady, that beefcake baloney (the questionable pic) only goes so far. Much rather deal with a true gentleman. That being said...stick around, willya? *hugs*:p

4. wait what??????????:eek::eek:. i read all the posts and GHOSTBUSTER GAVE THE INFORMATION WRONG :mad::mad:. i was't in hospital i just want on a business trip and the accident was i missed the plane and i had to get on an other plane and i was late. ghostbuster TOOK A PHOTO BEFORE THE ACCIDENT AND POSTED HERE AND I DID'T KNOW ANYTHINg. i WILL NOT forgive him.:mad:. HATE YOU GHOSTBUSTER.
    what i told you is real:D not what ghostbuster told you:mad:.

Last edited by moderator: Feb 2, 2015
    TellusXIV likes this.
  5. billyjim

billyjim User

Thank you for the clarification. :confused: We only know what is put on the forum. :eek: Let us forget the past and move forward. o_O:)

promaster202 likes this.
  6. thanks about understanding me. your a true friend @billyjim

7. nothing further needed here thread closed

TellusXIV likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.