promblems to enter the game

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by emedina, Jun 26, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emedina

emedina User

Today i have conected my city with the sea. But after this i can not enter again because the map stay charging all time... anybody can help me in the staff game ?

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

emedina - I have gone into your game and I have had no issues logging in. There is some work being done on the game today and that may have effected you trying to log in. That appears to be finished now.

Let us know if you are still having problems. Please, post your game id # so we can more easily find your game in the system.

Will leave open for twenty four hours to give you time to respond. Thanks.

3. emedina

emedina User

hi, i continue with same problem , i can log in again .. i dont what happens ... i am emedina id: 10009760

4. s.c.lynx

emedina - Once again I have been able to log in to your game with no issues. If the problem continues you may have to send in a support ticket. I have been able to enter both play fields and I collected a few rents in your game.

5. I have cleared the cache, but for two days my game blocks when I decide to go to the beach town or the mountain town.

Samsungsevov | ID 9639882

6. s.c.lynx

samsungsevov I have been able to log into your game and gone to each of your play fields with no issues. Most likely cause of these issues is internet connectivity between you and the servers. If problem persists then you need to fill out and submit a service ticket please.

On a different note: If a player is having an issue with a particular problem. Then they should start a new thread and not hijack an existing one. Unless instructed to do differently. Thank you.

Closing thread at this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.