public transport

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by rabbitsfoot, May 3, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What kind of public transit is available? ,(trolly,bus, rail bike paths)

2. Unfortunately :(

3. babyfaced

babyfaced User

Omg I had never thought about this. How amazing would it be to have trains etc. Ooooh now I want them!

Actually the sooner the better before I plan my city out proper style. Would be well annoying to have to rearrange it all. Hmmmmmm.

4. I just crossed into level 24-Is this a realistic idea? I'm still learning, if anyone can make this work,please advise,ether way I love this game!:) ,

Last edited by moderator: May 4, 2014
  5. billyjim

billyjim User

Public transport would be fun. All we would need would be some buses running around town and maybe some bus stops in the decorations sections we could add to the maps. If the developers wanted to get sophisticated they could have the buses running between the bus stops. But just having them running around the streets would be fun to watch.

Maybe this thread should be moved to the Update and Idea section?

6. this topic more suited to updates and ideas

7. billyjim

billyjim User

Thank you Tassie-devil

8. SHOMBEE

SHOMBEE User

dont forget the tramcars

9. billyjim

billyjim User

It would be neat. I think a train station connecting the playing fields would have possibilities.

10. babyfaced

babyfaced User

I LOVE this idea!!

11. and maybe they could make it so that the buses,trains etc. could improve the mood

12. and then the car lower the mood and power and buses/train could improve the mood and power. Also we could have planes to go from one city to another friends city. This could also have airport that improve the mood but the power would go down. We could also have a coach to transport people between city coast and barbs and any other play filed we get. :):):):):):):):)
    I know this would be a nightmare to program but i think we should have it it would make it a lot more fun for use.;)

13. Better than a train :)

14. billyjim

billyjim User

How about a transportation hub. A structure that combines various means of mass transit; Planes, trains, buses, trams, etc. positive effect to Energy and mood, would work as a portal to all other play fields (Bridge to shore, road to burbs, whatever to mountains), but centrally located on the game board could also yield rewards like city hall, Christmas tree, or Winter Stadium.

15. Well, I'll say a normal bus or a tramcar inside the city/coast/suburbs and an coach bus between playfields.

Also, we could have bus stops (functional or non-functional), which could give extra CC (from selling transport tickets to our citizens).

Here you can find a similar discussion on the german board:

https://board-en.risingcities.com/threads/bus-und-taxi.17150/#post-556902

16. we can also make it so that there are cargo planes which can transport goods from you to your chosen friend and vise versa

17. we could also collect some sort of payment from our citizens using the transportation; trains, buses, taxis, etc...

18. that would also be helpfull they could make it so that it is 5cc every time a resident uses a bus and over a period of time it would build up and we could be making lots of money

19. babyfaced

babyfaced User

I like the idea of collecting bus fares. I think for the devs it would be easier to have a central bus station where we can collect bus fares from at certain time intervals. The more residents in your city, the more CC you collect.

However, still have bus stops that you can place around your city which improve mood.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.