Quest not counting correctly

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Cotewa, Aug 5, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cotewa

Cotewa User

Hi,

The Quest "Luxurious Life" should have been completed during the last weekend when I built the missing two Apartment Complexes on the coast (I built the first on the main field when the Quest started). But only one was counted.
    I hoped that once I collected rent that the third one would count as well, because it happened with another building I had already built before, but it didn't happened.

This morning I tried to have the third one counted as well by moving all three into inventory and placed them on the main play field before moving two of them back to the coast but it didn't work either. Instead, the counter was back to 1/3.

Could you please have a look?
    My ID is 9709856

Thank you

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Usually that works moving them to inventory and rebuilding them on the main play field. While you are waiting for a Board Adminstrator to come take a look. I would try it one more time. Make sure all three are located in the main play field

3. Cotewa

Cotewa User

Thanks s.c.lynx,
    I don't know why, but it worked this time. Thread can be closed. :)

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

I am glad to hear that. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.