question about x-pressos

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Ironkat, Mar 23, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ironkat

Ironkat User

I have a quick question about the deletion of x-pressos. When we don't have them, will the event timers change? I know that we will be able to finish quicker with MM, but as I do not buy any, and the Cineplex is still out of use, will I be able to finish events and still get some sleep. Sorry for the long run on sentence. Guess it wasn't very quick. HMMMM....

2. Reading from producer's letter I understand that:
    • We shall have more MM then now as MM will go through forced inflation decreasing it's value and increasing its amounts. (like for example instead of 1 MM you will have 10 while todays 1 and future 10 will have the same purchase value)
    • We will have more chances to gain MM in-game for doing regular activities compared to present situation. For example all X-presso rewards in quests and events will be replaced by MM rewards in reworked system.
    This itself should actually answer your question.

Appart from that, hopefully moderator will be able to add some more usefull details not mentioned in Producer's Letters about MM exchange rate, X-presso to MM exchange rate and Instant finish specifics.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2014
  3. Ironkat

Ironkat User

Yes I did get some of that, thank you. Like you said, hopefully we will get more details.

4. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

All information available has already been posted in OA/FAQ.
    Closed.

5. Artisan

Artisan Team Leader Team RisingCities

In order to keep our forum organization, old threads need to be moved to Archive. They will be available there for you to reread whenever you need.

oie_OBmKNeFugIWe (2).png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.