Questions.......

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by karishma999, May 16, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. How do you take a screenshot of your city.....:(

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

3. I have done all that saving thing now how can I put it into this forum?????

4. s.c.lynx

Then you copy the picture from the service into the thread posting

5. When I copied the image and I wanted to paste it then there was no "paste"ICON IN CLICK MENU.
    [​IMG] this thing now what I do....:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

6. s.c.lynx

Then just click copy and then post it in the thread. You must be using a different version of windows. That is how I do it.

7. now I do not know how to do it.....:(:(:(:(:(
    btw I use window xp.

8. s.c.lynx

It use to work for me when I was on XP Go to your photo share service bring up your picture right click on your mouse and "copy image" then go to the thread and posting, right click and click "paste"

9. it copies the image but when I right click and want to copy it there is nowhere written "copy".:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

10. s.c.lynx

I have no idea why it does not work for you.

11. CAN THE PEOPLE OF TEAM RISING CITIES BRING FRIENDS LIST AGAIN??????:oops::oops::oops:

Blacko.O and StarostkaJana like this.
  12. s.c.lynx

Sorry karishma999 In the process of upgrading to secure internet protocols. The functionality of the friends list had to be sacrificed.

13. Okay but we all are very upset for that:(

14. s.c.lynx

No argument from the team, either.