Quests not completing

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by nikiholton, Mar 9, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. nikiholton

nikiholton User

I need some assistance please. I have multiple quests that I believe I have already met the requirements for completion but that do not show any advancement on. Either I am missing what I am suppose to do or something is wrong. I have checked the forums looking for exact requirements but have been unable to locate any. Any advice would be very welcome.

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Hello nikiholton. Double check your quests and make certain you have completed all steps in the quest. Clear the caches. Try signing out and back in. Shut down the game and reboot the computer. We need your id number. Thanks

3. nikiholton

nikiholton User

Thank you for getting back to me on this. After doing as suggested, I am still concerned that I have met the requirements for these 2 quests. 'Capitalist' and 'Meet the need' My ID is 9981961

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Nikiholton, I am sorry with the change of the game to secure servers, I am temporarily unable to check out our quests issues. It will take a few days for the system to come back on line.

Nikiholton, I finally was able to check your account and in the Capitalist Quest you need to collect city credits from Capitalist, and needs fulfill you need to collect rent from residents with there needs fulfilled. There are two steps to both of these quests both must be filled to complete them.

Any further questions or problems?

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017