Feedback RallyPost - May 2016

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by Artisan, May 5, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Artisan

Artisan Team Leader Team RisingCities

Dear Mayors,

We would like you to give us your positive or negative feedback for the forum contest: RallyPost.

computer enthusiast.gif

oie_OBmKNeFugIWe (2).png

2. anoukjoris

anoukjoris User

I think it's a nice game, but very hard if no-one is posting on the forum

3. I am enjoying the game also, maybe more people will join in later,although we do have to sleep occasionally :p

4. anoukjoris

anoukjoris User

Yeah that's a fact, but I really do hope more people would join, then the forum becomes more lively again.
    perhaps if we played it a next time more people will play

5. there should be a lot more next time

6. BigWillem1

BigWillem1 User

Another day, another post :rolleyes:

7. Jello

Jello User

I agree this is a good contest. It can be a lonely game playing RC so I enjoy reading the forum to see who else is playing and what's going on. Glad you have livened things up Artisan :)

8. BigWillem1

BigWillem1 User

I'm curious how busy it will be once this contest is over :(

9. Jello

Jello User

Hopefully Artisan will keep coming up with more good ideas to keep it lively though she has done a good job already and can't be expected to do all the work :) Maybe some other people will come up with some other ideas as well or games to keep us busy while we wait :)

10. that sounds like a good idea we should put our thinking caps on:cool:

11. Artisan

Artisan Team Leader Team RisingCities

My dearest Mayors,

It is very good to read your feedbaks :rolleyes: It really makes me feel happy :D

We are open to suggestions, to ideas, our intention is to keep our forum a happy place.;)

we can always repeat RallyPost if you like :rolleyes:

12. anoukjoris

anoukjoris User

Maybe a next time the building to win could be a building to place on the water or on the snow:)

13. Thankyou for your suggestion we will forward this to the appropriate area for consideration

anoukjoris likes this.