RC Poll Winter Event

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by -Wizz-, Jan 9, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Which one of these options would you prefer?

Poll closed Jan 14, 2014.
  1. Please repeat the Winter Event!

99 vote(s)
    93.4%
  2. No thanks, we will wait for the next event.

7 vote(s)
    6.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

Dear community,

We are sorry about the log-in issues during the winter event. We are happy to inform you that will give out a bonus code tomorrow. In addition, we would like to make this up to you by repeating this event. However, the holiday season is over. Therefore we want to give you a choice!

2. -MrMungo-

-MrMungo- User

For me, it depends on whether the log-in issues actually prevented people from completing the event.
    I don't know either way.
    But BP are happy enough to repeat the Circus Event about 515 million times, so I see no reason why the Winter Event can't be repeated just once.
    Even if the Winter Event was about 4 months late for the Aussies! ;)

3. Most people who commented on that liked the event if I remember it well. It was a good event with good rewards and is worth repeating in any case. :cool:

MI.Calgon likes this.
  4. aussies like the winter especially in northern australia so would love to do it again :):););)

5. Wadders63

Wadders63 User

I liked the event and would be delighted to see it again. Unlike for all you Aussies basking in the sunshine and the glory of the Ashes, it's still winter here anyway!

6. kuroyany

kuroyany User

Agreed. Have noticed that the Car Rally event has been dropped out of sequence. I'll look forward to another Designer Apartment :)

7. Snap

Snap User

WOO HOO!! The winter event repeat is great. It does seem that the loot o matic should be activated for the duration though. Just a thought.

QueenVee and MI.Calgon like this.
  8. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

Thank you all for your votes. The Winterfest Event is coming back today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.